B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

20 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Whenever you say something about tenants not doing anything you're 'bitching'... according to a few spineless assholes on this forum!!!

I can get over the asshole part but spineless 🙄, clearly you have mommy issues, probably abused or molested and as a result you hate on women who don’t do as you please. Check yourself in a mental institution 

6 minutes ago, joebirch said:

I can get over the asshole part but spineless 🙄, clearly you have mommy issues, probably abused or molested and as a result you hate on women who don’t do as you please. Check yourself in a mental institution 

seems like it fell in your garden! well what can i say....plant it,and if a cucumber grows,go fuck yourself with it!!!!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 hours ago, cupid30 said:

seems like it fell in your garden! well what can i say....plant it,and if a cucumber grows,go fuck yourself with it!!!!

Lmao, working it with you parents, being a little bitch here crying all day won’t help. 

8 hours ago, joebirch said:

This thread is a love party. Even a free psychiatrist. Nobody is trying to dominate the others, how civilized can you get.

22 minutes ago, northguy said:

This thread is a love party. Even a free psychiatrist. Nobody is trying to dominate the others, how civilized can you get.

Obviously some have symptoms of anxiety and sexual frustration and feel the need to vent at every opportunity they get, and when you tell them enough with the whining, they can’t handle their own insecurity and start insulting people. 

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, joebirch said:

Obviously some have symptoms of anxiety and sexual frustration and feel the need to vent at every opportunity they get, and when you tell them enough with the whining, they can’t handle their own insecurity and start insulting people. 

I've never insulted anyone here that 1) didn't have it coming and 2) insulted me 1st!.....grow some balls and stop settling for shitty content that you pay for!!...you probably don't even have an active sub do you?

51 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

I've never insulted anyone here that 1) didn't have it coming and 2) insulted me 1st!.....grow some balls and stop settling for shitty content that you pay for!!...you probably don't even have an active sub do you?

I am not settling  for anything, everyone knows I used to shit talk Esmi, her sister and the rest all the time for a few months but then evolved and realized it’s a waste of time….they have millions of subscribers and the opinions of a few jerks offs won’t change anything….it is what it is. And yes, I am locked in for 6 months because of Esmi and I will probably renew for another 6 months not because of her. 
Repeating the same shit over and over again, how these got to go, how those sucks is a waste of energy and doesn’t do shit 

1 hour ago, joebirch said:

I am not settling  for anything, everyone knows I used to shit talk Esmi, her sister and the rest all the time for a few months but then evolved and realized it’s a waste of time….they have millions of subscribers and the opinions of a few jerks offs won’t change anything….it is what it is. And yes, I am locked in for 6 months because of Esmi and I will probably renew for another 6 months not because of her. 
Repeating the same shit over and over again, how these got to go, how those sucks is a waste of energy and doesn’t do shit 

Understood, but we as customers also have a voice, it's us that pay their salaries, and if we have a problem with what they do or don't do we should be able to voice our opinion!

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Understood, but we as customers also have a voice, it's us that pay their salaries, and if we have a problem with what they do or don't do we should be able to voice our opinion!

And that's what I do. If some people on here don't like it, it's too bad for you. Some of these girls are useless and need to go.

• Upvote 1