B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

11 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

As continuation to my previous 2 posts, RLC just made a number of cams as free cams 🤨 ☺️ in B4 & B2.

I also want to mention something that I hesitated to mention for a while which is I strongly believe that some people on CC contributing with their posts are connected to the RLC's management team staff in some way or another and I know for sure that they will never ever admit that publicly.  

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

We need to remember that these announcements in 2015 were made by RLC under the first management and the first owner who started RLC.   It shows you how the first owner cared about RLC and wanted it to grow and succeed. 

According to my limited knowledge, RLC was sold to another owner in 2017 who owned the B4 villa. The new company owned another business in fashion.  The B4 villa was used by the owner's Family and friends. Once the new owners bought RLC, they started using the B4 villa as another place for the girls to live in. 

Sometime in 2021, I also believe that RLC was sold to other people who are the current owners and management. I guess they are still navigating their way and trying to find the right way to run RLC.  Under this new management, few more apartments and the B7 villa were added. The obvious sign of their management style is teasing the viewers by turning on and off the free cams 24/7 hoping this will make more people to buy subscriptions and even limiting the time for the people to view the free cams. I guess they do this because they don't want to spend a lot of money on advertisements.  Under the previous managements, the free cams were the same over long time.   

Good points and arguments to back them up , we can only as viewers ( the majority at least ) assume what and who is behind . There are some hints every now and then when girls “ forget “ and talk publicly but someone needs to watch 24/7 or be lucky and catch a moment when something like this happens ( with the obvious option of course being able to speak Russian ) ..

We need to remember thought that RLC as company is international with people running the project in Czech Republic , Italy and newly added Poland . And I don’t believe that at least in Czech Republic and Italy changes have occurred . Let’s say that the main problem overall is the lack of customer service , I think RLC  nowadays doesn’t seem to want to keep viewers informed with really essential information and looks like they want to run the project with “ tricks “ only for viewership and possible adding subscribers in the wrong way though . 

1 minute ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I mentioned that they are connected to RLC employees not RLC employees themselves. I mean that they have some inside information and of course they will never defend RLC publicly.  

And what kind of inside information that would be? Who's coming or going? That we get with translations. Most of "inside info" are got that way.

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good points and arguments to back them up , we can only as viewers ( the majority at least ) assume what and who is behind . There are some hints every now and then when girls “ forget “ and talk publicly but someone needs to watch 24/7 or be lucky and catch a moment when something like this happens ( with the obvious option of course being able to speak Russian ) ..

We need to remember thought that RLC as company is international with people running the project in Czech Republic , Italy and newly added Poland . And I don’t believe that at least in Czech Republic and Italy changes have occurred . Let’s say that the main problem overall is the lack of customer service , I think RLC  nowadays doesn’t seem to want to keep viewers informed with really essential information and looks like they want to run the project with “ tricks “ only for viewership and possible adding subscribers in the wrong way though . 

I think I don't agree with you 100% DD. RLC's management and its team are centralized in only one location and who knows where it is located. 

I read some posts about Masha and her current visit to Barcelona. I honestly think that it will make a lot of sense for RLC to give Masha some administrative and management duties on the grounds and gradually stops being on cam participant.  At least, she is now permanent resident of the EU and sooner or later she will be EU citizen and she also speaks the girls' language. 

She is a better candidate for the job than Bogdan who lives in Barcelona temporarily and who knows for how much longer he & Nelly will be able to be in Barcelona especially after the EU put many restrictions on visa renewals for Russians.   

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

I don't remember seeing the airplane icon used for the "on vacation" apartments any time before 2018, even though there were tenants that went away for 2 or 3 days at a time.  And when they did start using it regularly, it was random whether it would appear or not, and how promptly it appeared.  From memory:

Tereza went away to Ibiza for a weekend.  No airplane.
Rose went away for the weekend.  No airplane.
Nicole disappeared for two days after her fight with Estelle.  No airplane.

Angie and Emily regulary went on vacation, sometimes the airplane would appear, sometimes it wouldn't.
Nina and Kira went on vacation for a week and it took 4 days and emails from their fanclub before the airplane appeared.
Kristy went on vacation for a week.  No airplane.

There were many more like this, but these are the ones that I remember specifically.  It's always been the same.

I could totally agree with the counter argument , especially with the referred excellent examples … I would though say that back on those days , we are speaking about the central let’s say management ( at least what I believe ) being in Russia , with many more apartments and tenants , the site being in its elementary / high school years and  not with the same knowledge understanding what the customer would like to know and be offered as information .

2022 and with less apartments , an 11 year knowledge and what people possibly get frustrated ( as you mentioned the example of Kira and Nina and their fans “ demanding “ information ) , I think they should be improved  , especially when they don’t handle so many places and tenants . My overall feeling is that they don’t seem to “ pay attention “ considering their loss of subscribers when back in the days their success could have also blinded them in order paying attention in every now and then situations like the ones that you so nicely mention . It is my personal feeling that they don’t “ see “ , “ observe “ , “ watch “ their tenants so they could also at times “ correct “ issues .. We would see so many things on those days , interested in the project people , participants feeling nice being RLC employees which was perhaps making us not paying attention this much when “ mistakes “ were happening .. the overall nowadays experience might be making such things now “ shine negative “ way much more . 

OT, I want to make an observation after my previous posts. I guess that the RLC's guy got very upset 😏 😕 because of my comments and he turned all the free cams off. 

I should note that he usually does this on the weekends when more people view RLC and I assume that large number of them are not paid subscribers.   

• Haha 1