B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

I can't imagine why Monica left the apartment for two days and they put a fucking airplane symbol up. Makes no sense. I can't understand why she and the other girls fuck off cam. My thing is this, if they can't handle that or if the guy doesn't wanna be seen on cam, it could be because he's inadequate and fails to perform. Get some real men who know how to get the job done and aren't camera shy. You should not be here if you can't handle or fulfill your duties. Get a real job instead of being a bunch of fuckin bums. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, josh7481 said:

I can't imagine why Monica left the apartment for two days and they put a fucking airplane symbol up. Makes no sense. I can't understand why she and the other girls fuck off cam. My thing is this, if they can't handle that or if the guy doesn't wanna be seen on cam, it could be because he's inadequate and fails to perform. Get some real men who know how to get the job done and aren't camera shy. You should not be here if you can't handle or fulfill your duties. Get a real job instead of being a bunch of fuckin bums. 

Good points but anyone could say easily rhe following , “ who would say no to easy money , lots of money , luxury life and no worries actually especially in such difficult times mostly in Ukraine - and yes - also in Russia and being Russian ? “ .. 

The “ Eastern European “ girls is a big subject for analysis as these girls are perhaps a category by themselves , by the time they start growing up and the values they learn and get . In the end and as always , the “mistake” is from their employer , it is up to them to require / demand / ask things and results .. as you see , Barcelona is mostly abandoned with girls who just occupy beds and get paid for it .. let’s see if they give them 1,000€ per month let’s say like the majority of Spanish  people salaries i think , then we can see how they will be or not be on cameras ..

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Good points but anyone could say easily rhe following , “ who would so no to easy money , lots of money , luxury life and no worries actually especially in such difficult times mostly in Ukraine - and yes - also in Russia and being Russian ? “ .. 

The “ Eastern European “ girls is a big subject for analysis as these girls are perhaps a category by themselves , by the time they start growing up and the values they learn and get . In the end and as always , the “mistake” is from their employer , it is up to them to require / demand / ask things and results .. as you see , Barcelona is mostly abandoned with girls who just occupy beds and get paid for it .. let’s see if they give them 1,000€ per month let’s say like the majority of Spanish people salaries i think , then we can see how they will be or not be on cameras ..

Average pay in Spain (2021) is 2.290 Euros per month.

4 minutes ago, northguy said:

Average pay in Spain (2021) is 2.290 Euros per month.

I think what most people on Spain get in their bank accounts is between 1,100 to 1,200 .. of course the salaries are bigger but it is taxes , social services and all that things .. I tell you this because I am Greek and we are also “advertised “ as around 2,200€ per month and I laugh as the majority is around 900-1,100 cash here ( majority around 60% of active workmen population ) …. Anyway , big subject to analyze 😇

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think what most people on Spain get in their bank accounts is between 1,100 to 1,200 .. of course the salaries are bigger but it is taxes , social services and all that things .. I tell you this because I am Greek and we are also “advertised “ as around 2,200€ per month and I laugh as the majority is around 900-1,100 cash here ( majority around 60% of active workmen population ) …. Anyway , big subject to analyze 😇

Average pay in Russia is 1413 Euros per month. Roughly 40% lower than Spain.

1 hour ago, thinga69 said:

Lst time I've check 200 euros is about a minimum wage in Ukraine.

Average pay is not minimum wage. In my country minimum wage is 9$,

where in the US it's 7.25$. The 9$ is of course for kids under 18.

1 minute ago, northguy said:

Average pay is not minimum wage. In my country minimum wage is 9$,

where in the US it's 7.25$. The 9$ is of course for kids under 18.

I know that. But it is a good way to have a notion on how privilege those leeches are since in one month they get what a low skill worker in their country gets in 10 months.

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I know that. But it is a good way to have a notion on how privilege those leeches are since in one month they get what a low skill worker in their country gets in 10 months.

Agree. This is an International thread, so the differences in culture and in this case

economics are rather huge. I just try to make a case of like poor russian girls

are making more money as "sex-workers" in Spain as in Russia (motivation).

That even goes for girls from Moscow and Skt. Petersburg which are rather

western style and much richer than the rest of Russia.