B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

1 hour ago, philo said:

I have.become convinced over the years that some of the trolls on here are paid...some by the apartment actors, their families or friends. Some may actually state agents. I think that of the trolls on CamCaps that are always online 24/7. I think they are several people working in shifts. I have learned how to call them up whenever I want. I know what triggers them. I used to call them RLC agents but now I don't think that RLC is sophisticated enough to run such a network.  Don't be intimidated by them. Some of them are not very smart.

I figured there may be a few agents floating about 😄😄.. they're hard to ignore sometimes and I'm not the type to go back and forth arguing with a stranger on the internet!

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think this only proves the ongoing frustration of people who have been members only the recent years but also it shows how much better it used to be when the company really seemed to care for the people who are responsible for its existence .. And now they don’t even inform for how many days their employees are on holidays and when are about to return .. it is the small things and details that define a good service and product and unfortunately , apart from the really excellent tech updates and visualizations of the site / apartments , the rest is a degrade .. 

We need to remember that these announcements in 2015 were made by RLC under the first management and the first owner who started RLC.   It shows you how the first owner cared about RLC and wanted it to grow and succeed. 

According to my limited knowledge, RLC was sold to another owner in 2017 who owned the B4 villa. The new company owned another business in fashion.  The B4 villa was used by the owner's Family and friends. Once the new owners bought RLC, they started using the B4 villa as another place for the girls to live in. 

Sometime in 2021, I also believe that RLC was sold to other people who are the current owners and management. I guess they are still navigating their way and trying to find the right way to run RLC.  Under this new management, few more apartments and the B7 villa were added. The obvious sign of their management style is teasing the viewers by turning on and off the free cams 24/7 hoping this will make more people to buy subscriptions and even limiting the time for the people to view the free cams. I guess they do this because they don't want to spend a lot of money on advertisements.  Under the previous managements, the free cams were the same over long time.   

I also think that the reason behind turning on and off the free cams is that the new management realized from the monthly statistics that large number of people who view RLC are not paid subscribers.

Under the new management, some of the worst, nonsense and stupid decisions were made such as kicking some tenants out: Radislava, Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora. 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Under the new management, some of the worst, nonsense and stupid decisions were made such as kicking some tenants out: Radislava, Olivia, Ulyana, Harley & Fiora. 

And you know firsthand that they were literally kicked out and not left of free will?  Damn the conspiracies  hang thick in the air in this forum!

• Like 2

RLC still informs people with emails and now also on the website itself.  They give the same information as in Noldus' email - tenant left, tenant joined, new apartment opened, etc, they just use less words than they used to.

938145777_Screenshot(845).thumb.png.849ec09e1fa533256a9619a7ee8549be.png1300057798_Screenshot(844).thumb.png.8d91dcd89888418bb2a1931f820ed1d3.png1574643151_Screenshot(842).thumb.png.29cc32868ac5c6ae5f6d7d53d20b9a95.png

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

RLC still informs people with emails and now also on the website itself.  They give the same information as in Noldus' email - tenant left, tenant joined, new apartment opened, etc, they just use less words than they used to.

938145777_Screenshot(845).thumb.png.849ec09e1fa533256a9619a7ee8549be.png1300057798_Screenshot(844).thumb.png.8d91dcd89888418bb2a1931f820ed1d3.png1574643151_Screenshot(842).thumb.png.29cc32868ac5c6ae5f6d7d53d20b9a95.png

Shhhhh don't burst their bubble so they have nothing to complain about 😉

As continuation to my previous 2 posts, RLC just made a number of cams as free cams 🤨 ☺️ in B4 & B2.

I also want to mention something that I hesitated to mention for a while which is I strongly believe that some people on CC contributing with their posts are connected to the RLC's management team staff in some way or another and I know for sure that they will never ever admit that publicly.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

As continuation to my previous 2 posts, RLC just made a number of cams as free cams 🤨 ☺️ in B4 & B2.

I also want to mention something that I hesitated to mention for a while which is I strongly believe that some people on CC contributing with their posts are connected to the RLC's management team staff in some way or another and I know for sure that they will never ever admit that publicly.  

I just don't see why RLC would have employees posting here.

4 hours ago, ddhm said:

I think this only proves the ongoing frustration of people who have been members only the recent years but also it shows how much better it used to be when the company really seemed to care for the people who are responsible for its existence .. And now they don’t even inform for how many days their employees are on holidays and when are about to return .. it is the small things and details that define a good service and product and unfortunately , apart from the really excellent tech updates and visualizations of the site / apartments , the rest is a degrade .. 

I don't remember seeing the airplane icon used for the "on vacation" apartments any time before 2018, even though there were tenants that went away for 2 or 3 days at a time.  And when they did start using it regularly, it was random whether it would appear or not, and how promptly it appeared.  From memory:

Tereza went away to Ibiza for a weekend.  No airplane.
Rose went away for the weekend.  No airplane.
Nicole disappeared for two days after her fight with Estelle.  No airplane.

Angie and Emily regulary went on vacation, sometimes the airplane would appear, sometimes it wouldn't.
Nina and Kira went on vacation for a week and it took 4 days and emails from their fanclub before the airplane appeared.
Kristy went on vacation for a week.  No airplane.

There were many more like this, but these are the ones that I remember specifically.  It's always been the same.