B4 - General Topic 2022 #59 (October)

12 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Capito, ma anche noi come clienti abbiamo voce, siamo noi che paghiamo i loro stipendi, e se abbiamo un problema con quello che fanno o non fanno dovremmo essere in grado di esprimere la nostra opinione!

Il fatto e’ che noi paghiamo per vedere delle persone che abitano in un appartamento con delle telecamere che trasmettono in rete h24. Non per fargli fare cio’ che vogliamo.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Entendido, pero nosotros como clientes también tenemos voz, somos nosotros los que pagamos sus salarios, y si tenemos un problema con lo que hacen o dejan de hacer, ¡debemos poder expresar nuestra opinión!

RLC no hace caso de los correos que contenga alguna crítica hacia alguna chica, lo sé por experiencia y ya me aburrí de mandar correos. Decirte que llevo aquí desde 2014. 😉😉😉

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Il fatto e’ che noi paghiamo per vedere delle persone che abitano in un appartamento con delle telecamere che trasmettono in rete h24. Non per fargli fare cio’ che vogliamo.

Exactly. You don't have a say in a grocery store, you buy or you don't.

Otherwise this is trafficking of Russian girls, from the poorest country in Europe.

You know like voting on the girls to hop on one leg and bark like a dog,

as in the movie "Coming to America".

1 hour ago, cupid30 said:

Understood, but we as customers also have a voice, it's us that pay their salaries, and if we have a problem with what they do or don't do we should be able to voice our opinion!

From what  I get here, RLC doesn’t give a shit about the opinions of a few people, when they have millions of subscribers. Apparently what they do works, otherwise they will be out of business long time ago. 
Am I happy with all  the participants, absolutely not, but then I know perfect doesn’t exist and from what’s worth, RLC has been pretty entertaining lately. Also, there is the option of moving on, no one is forcing anyone to be here, not happy, go watch something else. Yet, people keep paying 🤷‍♂️🤣

From the good old days 🙂 when RLC informed us 

(April 2015) 

902d6555196b24f2ee949cd1bba75f0d

Hello,

1. We've added a new apartment with Suzan and Hector.

2. Unfortunately, Diana and Efim have broken up and left the project. We will be introducing a new couple very shortly, but can't say exactly when it's going to happen.

3. Monica left the project. We will be introducing a new participant very soon. 

4. We have developed and implemented the new "Thumbnails" feature — the currently most popular cameras are always in front of your eyes. This feature is fully available to our premium members only.

You will see more updates soon. Stay tuned!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Noldus said:

From the good old days 🙂 when RLC informed us 

(April 2015)4

902d6555196b24f2ee949cd1bba75f0d

Hello,

1. We've added a new apartment with Suzan and Hector.

2. Unfortunately, Diana and Efim have broken up and left the project. We will be introducing a new couple very shortly, but can't say exactly when it's going to happen.

3. Monica left the project. We will be introducing a new participant very soon. 

4. We have developed and implemented the new "Thumbnails" feature — the currently most popular cameras are always in front of your eyes. This feature is fully available to our premium members only.

You will see more updates soon. Stay tuned!

Don't see that anymore.  

14 minutes ago, joebirch said:

From what  I get here, RLC doesn’t give a shit about the opinions of a few people, when they have millions of subscribers. Apparently what they do works, otherwise they will be out of business long time ago. 
Am I happy with all  the participants, absolutely not, but then I know perfect doesn’t exist and from what’s worth, RLC has been pretty entertaining lately. Also, there is the option of moving on, no one is forcing anyone to be here, not happy, go watch something else. Yet, people keep paying 🤷‍♂️🤣

Do they have millions of subscribers though? It has been somewhat entertaining not because of tenants but guests....I don't expect people to be having sex 24hrs a day, that's what VHTV is for, but at the same time I don't want to be watching people paint or doing silly pseudo lesbian shows either, if that's what I wanna see I'll go to chaturbate and watch for free! I know I'm in the minority with voicing my opinion but most of these girls need to go,same way no one is forcing me to watch,no one is forcing them to stay! 

45 minutes ago, tito216 said:

RLC ignores emails that contain some criticism of a girl, I know from experience and I'm bored of sending emails. Tell you that I've been here since 2014.  😉 😉 😉

That's insulting, business owners not giving a shit about what their customers think...now I know you can't please everyone, but don't insult us by having esmi,leia and trinity especially just picking up space! These girls are a waste of space,it truly irritates me,I've also been here since 2014 so I know what it USED to be like on RLC....

2 minutes ago, cupid30 said:

Do they have millions of subscribers though? It has been somewhat entertaining not because of tenants but guests....I don't expect people to be having sex 24hrs a day, that's what VHTV is for, but at the same time I don't want to be watching people paint or doing silly pseudo lesbian shows either, if that's what I wanna see I'll go to chaturbate and watch for free! I know I'm in the minority with voicing my opinion but most of these girls need to go,same way no one is forcing me to watch,no one is forcing them to stay! 

You are not in "the minority" here...not by a mile. Many people in the forum just don't choose to engage in the silly debates with people whose only contribution to the forum is to try and counter whatever statements are made by others. If there were a forced survey, you might find that most don't appreciate the keyboard trolls and would rather the forum be a place for honest discussion and perhaps debate. But most, I believe, like me, think that a response to the bullshit is not worth their time. I read this forum for two years without posting any comment at all. When I finally decided to enter the game, it was as pure sport.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1