Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #17

Pete1960

Cancelled my subscription today. Sunday is my last day.  I originally signed up to see Leora and enjoyed her for a long time. But since Paul arrived the apartment has gone to hell and isn't worth watching anymore. The only other one of any interest is Martina but there isn't enough going on there to warrant the cost of renewing my sub. The rest of RLC is a pure load of crap. What a bunch of losers. If they had brought Zara back I might have stayed. Well I'm over and out. The rest of you can continue to watch the shit they are dealing, as long as you don't mind throwing your money away.

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Miraguy said:

Cancelled my subscription today. Sunday is my last day.  I originally signed up to see Leora and enjoyed her for a long time. But since Paul arrived the apartment has gone to hell and isn't worth watching anymore. The only other one of any interest is Martina but there isn't enough going on there to warrant the cost of renewing my sub. The rest of RLC is a pure load of crap. What a bunch of losers. If they had brought Zara back I might have stayed. Well I'm over and out. The rest of you can continue to watch the shit they are dealing, as long as you don't mind throwing your money away.

You been talking with Jimbo?

It is getting old isn't it? Guess after a couple thousand bates you are getting bored and it's understandable. Take care and Czech in from time to time, you never know when the wind will change.

• Thanks 1

Good Morning  

wonderful sunday everyone

23/10/2022  23/october /2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Weekend Sunday GIF

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonjour Jimbo et Merci, Pulo, guyquad j’espère que tu vas bien, Gag Her Brok Aussi et vous tous.

Bon dimanche 23 octobre 2022 Temps Pluvieux et Gris

Thanks patou Have a wonderful Sunday with wife and family 

here in Portugal Cascais it's raining a lot 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Miraguy said:

Mine runs out on November 2 and I won't be renewing either.

Had a good run on and off for 9+ years, but there's too many other things to do in life and time ticks on.

I have certainly enjoyed Leora over the years but the time is right in my opinion, but that's just a personal opinion.😁

• Upvote 5

il y a 11 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Le mien s’épuise le 2 novembre et je ne renouvellerai pas non plus.

J’ai bien couru pendant plus de 9 ans, mais il y a trop d’autres choses à faire dans la vie et le temps passe.

J’ai certainement apprécié Leora au fil des ans, mais le moment est venu à mon avis, mais ce n’est qu’une opinion personnelle. 😁

Il y a toujours une fin

Leora et Paul ils se sont retrouvé et je suis heureux et maintenant ils leurs reste à vivre une autre vie

Je voudrais te remercier vivement pour tout que tu as fait.

Un très grand merci et profite bien de la vie et je pense que tes vacances sont bien passé

Cordialement

• Thanks 1

Bonjour a tous et a toutes

Miraguy , malheureusement a raison depuis que Paul est arrivé dans l'appartement  c'est de la vrai merde , petit  a  petit il sabote l'appartement : quelques bâtes vite fait avant qu'il ne se réveille ,des baises nécessitantes ; des pipes laborieuses ou ont se demandent si est encore vivant

oui Miraguy a raison Paul fout la merde

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1