B1 - General Topic 2022 #39 (October)

7 minutes ago, Mutt496 said:

There was a party in B7 and Mathilda got drunk and went comatose for 9 hours in Samson's bed. When they woke up she gave him a back massage. After that Samson kept hitting on her at parties to no avail. 

Okay, I understand now.  It seems a lot of people have issues with her not going to parties with others in the project and because of her isolation away from others.  I don't have any issues with her.  Besides I've always liked her myself.  I don't blame her for not wanting to hang out with a bunch of idiots.  I remember hearing her talking with someone on the phone about how some of the women she knows like to talk about each other. Then when they see each other it's all smiles.  She said she doesn't get involved with those types of conversations.  I have a lot of respect for her.  Thanks for letting me know a little more about her.

• Upvote 1

50 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Okay, I understand now.  It seems a lot of people have issues with her not going to parties with others in the project and because of her isolation away from others.  I don't have any issues with her.  Besides I've always liked her myself.  I don't blame her for not wanting to hang out with a bunch of idiots.  I remember hearing her talking with someone on the phone about how some of the women she knows like to talk about each other. Then when they see each other it's all smiles.  She said she doesn't get involved with those types of conversations.  I have a lot of respect for her.  Thanks for letting me know a little more about her.

Yep...Mathilda is my current favorite. 

• Upvote 2

7 hours ago, ddhm said:

Unfortunately she’s not doing it in an extended way apart from the girls of her residing apartment .. I would like to see her in the villas , in B2 , just to see how she’s with the others .. I can -nevertheless - say that as of the entertaining part , she knows exactly what to do and there are absolutely no complains and big respect again from my side for her contribution 😊

You saw her doing that but now not even Esmi and Marlene does that. Last B2 party no Marlene and Esmi, no more parties at the Villa and the last B5 party was kinda private. Also, maybe the others girls doesn't like her so much and doesn't invite her.

But always that are visitors in the apartment Mathilda is there talking with them, Kristy, Karol and Danaya, Zaba, Anya and even that time when Marlene brought two guys. 

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

shes smart keeping away from the B7 and B5 dickheads

She has been seen in B5 and i think it is the place that she will visit again … As I have said , any guys that manage to fuck any of these girls are “ dickheads “ but if it was us that we could manage we would have been the “ super duper Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio “ lovers and showing them how we can be casanovas because we managed to put our dicks in their holes .. when anyone of these guys does it with anyway possible ( who says that in order to fuck as many you need to have “ manners “ , especially when you see the girls going back again and wanting more …) , I would have really liked to see Mathilda get flirted and see how she reacts towards men interest .. and it would intrigue me seeing it from a guy ( guys ) that have also fucked other girls than an one night stand ( which of course I would LOVE to see and not only masturbations ) . 

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

She has been seen in B5 and i think it is the place that she will visit again … As I have said , any guys that manage to fuck any of these girls are “ dickheads “ but if it was us that we could manage we would have been the “ super duper Brad Pitt and Leonardo Di Caprio “ lovers and showing them how we can be casanovas because we managed to put our dicks in their holes .. when anyone of these guys does it with anyway possible ( who says that in order to fuck as many you need to have “ manners “ , especially when you see the girls going back again and wanting more …) , I would have really liked to see Mathilda get flirted and see how she reacts towards men interest .. and it would intrigue me seeing it from a guy ( guys ) that have also fucked other girls than an one night stand ( which of course I would LOVE to see and not only masturbations ) . 

she went to B5 to enjoy herself but tim wouldnt leave her alone, the guys seem to think the girls are in the project for them and they dont have to go out and pull girls

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

You saw her doing that but now not even Esmi and Marlene does that. Last B2 party no Marlene and Esmi, no more parties at the Villa and the last B5 party was kinda private. Also, maybe the others girls doesn't like her so much and doesn't invite her.

But always that are visitors in the apartment Mathilda is there talking with them, Kristy, Karol and Danaya, Zaba, Anya and even that time when Marlene brought two guys. 

I will say this that i have said for other tenants … It is unacceptable - the way i see things - that a tenant is willing to live her life in an as normal way of living as possible , trying to socialize , have friends , visiting and visitors , doing things on cameras and exposing herself in any way possible , at the same time being a really great roommate and respecting the people she shares the apartment and then this person at the same time seeing one of her rommates not willing to socialize and be locked in her room and the other hiding her private life and sleeping half days of the week outside of the apartment , to name a few of the “ paradoxes “ inside this apartment . 

In my opinion , Marlene and secondary Lavika with her own weird craziness and fun ( Marlene seems to manage better and have things in control the way she wishes ) they are the “ definition “ of the singles / GOV project in Barcelona and I have really nothing to complain about . I also remember Marlene when she wants or being her turn taking her time to clean the apartment at late hours , she cooked on Easter if you remember , she has been occasionally at the other apartments , she tried to help Tata in B5 during the first weeks and when the war had started , in general i think she has been a great “ colleague “ , “ roommate “ and “ friend “ for the majority of the girls … Well , after all such contributions it might be logical to think “ hey , what the fuck , I am not the stupid one to try and live a life as closer to reality , definitely making money but at the same time and most difficult of all , respecting the company I work for and the people who pay for my life in Barcelona “ ..

I can perhaps then think that her ongoing “ slow down “ attitude might be a combination of all things mentioned above . Let’s say that I would do / be like this 😂😆.. Marlene for me is the top tenant of 2022 in Barcelona , the girl has tried and hasn’t fooled or got advantage with my monthly subscription . Maybe the rest of the girls should wonder and perhaps improve their on cameras attitude and presence . 

21 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

she went to B5 to enjoy herself but tim wouldnt leave her alone, the guys seem to think the girls are in the project for them and they dont have to go out and pull girls

But we have seen both guys bringing girls from out of the project 😆… guess what , they say that they pay them as they are unable to flirt or socialize and get girls on their beds .. in my opinion , anything that the majority of the guys try or do across whole RLC , it is wrong , mistake , they don’t know , they are stupid and whatsoever .. i am really trying to think of a guy that has the “ general approval “ by the majority male population  here at CC but guess what ? There isn’t 😂🤣 All males are problematic .. 

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I will say this that i have said for other tenants … It is unacceptable - the way i see things - that a tenant is willing to live her life in an as normal way of living as possible , trying to socialize , have friends , visiting and visitors , doing things on cameras and exposing herself in any way possible , at the same time being a really great roommate and respecting the people she shares the apartment and then this person at the same time seeing one of her rommates not willing to socialize and be locked in her room and the other hiding her private life and sleeping half days of the week outside of the apartment , to name a few of the “ paradoxes “ inside this apartment . 

In my opinion , Marlene and secondary Lavika with her own weird craziness and fun ( Marlene seems to manage better and have things in control the way she wishes ) they are the “ definition “ of the singles / GOV project in Barcelona and I have really nothing to complain about . I also remember Marlene when she wants or being her turn taking her time to clean the apartment at late hours , she cooked on Easter if you remember , she has been occasionally at the other apartments , she tried to help Tata in B5 during the first weeks and when the war had started , in general i think she has been a great “ colleague “ , “ roommate “ and “ friend “ for the majority of the girls … Well , after all such contributions it might be logical to think “ hey , what the fuck , I am not the stupid one to try and live a life as closer to reality , definitely making money but at the same time and most difficult of all , respecting the company I work for and the people who pay for my life in Barcelona “ ..

I can perhaps then think that her ongoing “ slow down “ attitude might be a combination of all things mentioned above . Let’s say that I would do / be like this 😂😆.. Marlene for me is the top tenant of 2022 in Barcelona , the girl has tried and hasn’t fooled or got advantage with my monthly subscription . Maybe the rest of the girls should wonder and perhaps improve their on cameras attitude and presence . 

Cool down friend. I'm not criticizing Marlene. I'm just telling that all the girls recently stopped going to parties in the project and that is a fact. So why Esmi and Marlene aren't going to those parties and Mathilda that just arrived must go? Mathilda went to many gatherings inside the project so if she stopped going to those she must have her reasons.

10 minutes ago, RonS said:

One of the days Esmi is going to rocket to stardom again)))))))) she already is my favorite as you know)

I hope that you are right but I think that will never happen again.

Esmi have everything to be the number one tenant in the project. If she really wanted to she could dominate the top cams and top replays with ease. The thing is, she doesn't what to.

I believe that she have good reasons to not do that we should respect that. She know what to show and what to conceal.

It's no use for us to keep pushing her or incentivizing her to do stuff because she will do when she wants doesn't matter what we say.

Esmi doesn't want to flight too high and not too low. We already know what to expect from her and just should wait and watch when it happens, like last morning.

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Cool down friend. I'm not criticizing Marlene. I'm just telling that all the girls recently stopped going to parties in the project and that is a fact. So why Esmi and Marlene aren't going to those parties and Mathilda that just arrived must go? Mathilda went to many gatherings inside the project so if she stopped going to those she must have her reasons.

I love the debates with you as you know and enjoy my chats because you have reasonable things to say and always based on excellent arguments ☺️ Therefore , apologies if my post looked or seemed “ aggressive “ towards you , never anything against you , agreeing and disagreeing as we always do and help understanding topics , girls and situations better and in an extended way 😇.

As I said , Mathilda Is currently the top single RLC performer but I am not personally satisfied with the rest of her RLC presence , it doesn’t mean that we won’t be seeing things by her , on the contrary , it might happen especially going into Christmas holidays mood . Mathilda is 100 days nearly in the project , I would just expect more from her getting used of what she does and where she lives . It isn’t the villas , it isn’t unsocial and distant girls next to her , sometimes it is also for a tenant taking the “ initiation “ to change things and show another side . I hope we see much more by Mathilda , this is all of my debate about her 😁.