B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Do you also have calls for men beaten by their wives? I ask this because most of the time Holly is the most violent, she has already thrown her phone at him several times and already hit him several times without him answering
I'm not saying Thor is blameless, but it's the two who are violent with each other

Yes it happens but I admit it is a minority 

• Thanks 1

It is sad to see Holly leaving. She will be missed. 

The question now is who will be the next couple in B5 ?  I guess that Tereza & Timur will move to the other bedroom.  Will Tani & Tim be the next couple moving to B5 ? As it happened with Holly & Thor when they moved from B4 and B7 to B5 as a couple.  

54 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

It is sad to see Holly leaving. She will be missed. 

The question now is who will be the next couple in B5 ?  I guess that Tereza & Timur will move to the other bedroom.  Will Tani & Tim be the next couple moving to B5 ? As it happened with Holly & Thor when they moved from B4 and B7 to B5 as a couple.  

I adored Holly when she was single.. . like everyone... Even when she did very little... She was the beauty queen. But since she is paired with Thor in B5 she has become very uninteresting. I would be very curious to see her single in another situation

• Like 4