B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

15 hours ago, fisherman said:

Not going to happen Tereza is far to jealous 

so is he .... Tereza is more uninhibited and playful .... 

I have no idea about this Anya connection ??? so who knows ... interesting Timor ? was between them 

H&T have bought some nice clothes, and a new suitcase (or two?).  Holly seems to have been instrumental in upgrading Thor's wardrobe,

Going on a vacation?  H&T getting married?  Tweety getting married?. Going to the Coupe du Monde with Tweety?

I think it is a trip to Qatar, maybe for the first week.  Holly did not pack clothes for cold weather.  More like for temperatures 25C

14 minutes ago, moules said:

H&T have bought some nice clothes, and a new suitcase (or two?).  Holly seems to have been instrumental in upgrading Thor's wardrobe,

Going on a vacation?  H&T getting married?  Tweety getting married?. Going to the Coupe du Monde with Tweety?

No idea. However, the whole thing looks like an move out. 

Would be a real shame. These two are among the few actually great residents in RLC. 

Lets wait and see. 

• Upvote 1

I don't think it is a move out.

From replay beginning about 21:10, Holly does a fashion show trying on different clothes.  The blue suitcase comes out from the closet, a few clothes and knee high boots are removed from it.  More clothes are tried on.  Then the black suitcase is removed from the closet at 21:24, and more clothes are taken from it.  Some of the clothes are for colder conditions.  Nighttime temperature in Doha is around 19 C.

So a trip, where they need to bring dressy clothes.  I'll stick with Qatar, the Coupe du Monde, Tweety, and a wealthy friend of Tweety.

10 hours ago, moules said:

I don't think it is a move out.

From replay beginning about 21:10, Holly does a fashion show trying on different clothes.  The blue suitcase comes out from the closet, a few clothes and knee high boots are removed from it.  More clothes are tried on.  Then the black suitcase is removed from the closet at 21:24, and more clothes are taken from it.  Some of the clothes are for colder conditions.  Nighttime temperature in Doha is around 19 C.

So a trip, where they need to bring dressy clothes.  I'll stick with Qatar, the Coupe du Monde, Tweety, and a wealthy friend of Tweety.

another holly vacation where she expects RLC to keep her bedroom empty until she runs out of money

41 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

another holly vacation where she expects RLC to keep her bedroom empty until she runs out of money

Holly is not running out of money on these vacations.  Only the naive would think so.

When Tweety gave a tour of her hotel room while she was in Covid quarantine on their first "vacation", Holly having gone ahead, that was a ***** hotel.   And the cost of a yacht charter?!?!?! on another 'vacation'.   

IIRC, when Tweety camped out at B-5 some months ago, she was overheard looking for a six month apartment rental, and only 12 month rentals were available.   Perhaps Tweety was already intending to go on 'vacation' for the entirety of the World Cup, followed by a ski vacation in the Alps, followed by a week or two in Paris.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, moules said:

Holly is not running out of money on these vacations.  Only the naive would think so.

When Tweety gave a tour of her hotel room while she was in Covid quarantine on their first "vacation", Holly having gone ahead, that was a ***** hotel.   And the cost of a yacht charter?!?!?! on another 'vacation'.   

IIRC, when Tweety camped out at B-5 some months ago, she was overheard looking for a six month apartment rental, and only 12 month rentals were available.   Perhaps Tweety was already intending to go on 'vacation' for the entirety of the World Cup, followed by a ski vacation in the Alps, followed by a week or two in Paris.

Tweety didn't end up staying in Barcelona for long, she's spending most of her time in Latvia at the moment

3 hours ago, MrFlexxy said:

Tweety didn't end up staying in Barcelona for long, she's spending most of her time in Latvia at the moment

Rather strange choice of a destination, unless she has a good and supportive friend.

Or employment.

RIGA-STRIPCLUB.COM

RLC experience would fit in with some of what is offered to patrons.