B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

7 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

Thor's done something. Holly went nuts punching, biting, slapping, no fighting back from Thor just laid there and took it. Thor's got issues with his temper, we know that, but Holly has her own issues as well.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, philo said:

Looks like Tereza and Thor finally got together again for a moment...in Holly's bathroom of all places. One of them went down on their knees because that would be the only way that we could see the soles of their feet through the crack in the door. It is on camera #8 beginning at 13:34. Tereza was wearing slippers and Thor was barefoot so I would speculate that Tereza was sitting while Thor was in front of her on his knees.

You imagine things again!!! 😁🤪

I wonder how the Guardia Civil has not already invested this apartment, with parties screaming for almost 24 hours, windows open and without any consideration of the neighborhood!!!! the only ones who do this in my neighborhood are a family of alcoholic and drug-addicted social cases!!!!
no wonder it ends in a fight, given the astronomical amount of alcohol and drugs taken by these participants that sleep does not seem to reach!!!
our little holly has changed a lot since she's been with thor, she's a real alcoholic nymphomaniac who serves as her permanent balls-buster!!!!😔

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, philo said:

Looks like Tereza and Thor finally got together again for a moment...in Holly's bathroom of all places. One of them went down on their knees because that would be the only way that we could see the soles of their feet through the crack in the door. It is on camera #8 beginning at 13:34. Tereza was wearing slippers and Thor was barefoot so I would speculate that Tereza was sitting while Thor was in front of her on his knees.

From replay, you are reading too much into it.   The toilet is very close to the pocket door (sliding door) opening.  Several minutes earlier, someone had knocked the pocket door off its track, and Timur and then Thor tried to put it back on the track.  In the course of this, Tereza is in the bathroom, and you can see against the sink.  Later, for about five seconds, you can see Tereza's slippers through the slightly open door.  From the position of the slippers, she appears to be on her knees.  I think she was helping Thor with the door, and was not on her knees sucking his cock.

Earlier, Holly and Thor were in the shower.  Tereza appeared ready to join them, and was stripping.  Timur came into the bathroom, and put an end to it.  I think that was the reason for Timur's outburst about three people taking a shower.  Thor left, after some argument with Timur, and Holly and Tereza showered together.

2 hours ago, Noldus said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

They're going to just make up again. He'll never change. He probably shouldn't and she needs to stop trying to control him or it will continue on and on and on.

• Confused 1

43 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

They're going to just make up again. He'll never change. He probably shouldn't and she needs to stop trying to control him or it will continue on and on and on.

All signs have pointed towards him trying to control her. She's never the one to get angry at parties first, he's always the one that gets annoyed at her doing stuff.

He's also often looking through her phone, she caught him going through it only a few days ago and just 30 mins ago while Holly was asleep he spent 5+ minutes reading her messages from multiple people.

5 minutes ago, MrFlexxy said:

All signs have pointed towards him trying to control her. She's never the one to get angry at parties first, he's always the one that gets annoyed at her doing stuff.

He's also often looking through her phone, she caught him going through it only a few days ago and just 30 mins ago while Holly was asleep he spent 5+ minutes reading her messages from multiple people.

She needs to lock her phone.  

• Upvote 2