B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

il y a 1 minute, isidore57 a dit :

Buteur, je ne l'ai remis que pour vous, profitez en bien 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Regardez vos caméras préférées en enregistrement 24h/24

Buteur, encore pour vous , Samson dans ses œuvres , j'espère que vous allez vous régaler , 

nous , pas du tout ,  de voir ce néandertalien, cet australopithèque dans une telle attitude , c'est lamentable . mais c'est la vie 

à l’instant, isidore57 a dit :

Buteur, encore pour vous , Samson dans ses œuvres , j'espère que vous allez vous régaler , 

nous, pas du tout, de voir ce néandertalien, cet australopithèque dans une telle attitude, c'est lamentable. mais c'est la vie 

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

5 hours ago, buteur said:

when was this event please? Which house and timeline?

thx

during the B1 going away party .... I would have to find my original post for time  ( but does that translate to their time ?, your time ? not sure ... so check replays to get you to the party time and that might work.... maybe an admin could help ...must be a time keeper somewhere here  lol Noldus 

also it was hot, surprising because it was spontaneous ...but you didn't get alot of time with it , no nudity so don't worry ... if only I could post my screenshots here I would be happy to.... and can't in personal message area either ... good luck !

Just now, Mark Thompson said:

during the B1 going away party .... I would have to find my original post for time  ( but does that translate to their time ?, your time ? not sure ... so check replays to get you to the party time and that might work.... maybe an admin could help ...must be a time keeper somewhere here  lol Noldus 

also it was hot, surprising because it was spontaneous ...but you didn't get alot of time with it , no nudity so don't worry ... if only I could post my screenshots here I would be happy to.... and can't in personal message area either ... good luck !

i didn't see above posts .....