B5 General Topic 2022 #16 (October / November)

2 minutes ago, Machevh said:

it was a joke! Halloween's trick 😂

Okay, I think I understand now.  I knew it had to be something like that, because it seems weird for anyone to be upset about that, after what they've been doing themselves.

5 minutes ago, Machevh said:

it was a joke! Halloween's trick 😂

The problem is that they ALWAYS do this trick, at every party. By now it is certain that every time they celebrate something the next day they fight with each other.

Looks like Tereza and Thor finally got together again for a moment...in Holly's bathroom of all places. One of them went down on their knees because that would be the only way that we could see the soles of their feet through the crack in the door. It is on camera #8 beginning at 13:34. Tereza was wearing slippers and Thor was barefoot so I would speculate that Tereza was sitting while Thor was in front of her on his knees.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, philo said:

Looks like Tereza and Thor finally got together again for a moment...in Holly's bathroom of all places. Tereza closed the door to give them some privacy and then opened it again, giving us a slight glimpse of what was going on through the crack in the door. It is on camera #8 beginning at 13:32. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, philo said:

I think that I misspoke in my earlier post. I have re-watched the replay a few times now and I think that the bare feet may have been Tereza's while posing for photos for Thor.

Filling the spank bank 🙂 damn I wish to see Tereza fked by ... anyone else lol. Horny lil minx