B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

14 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Now Leia have all the privacy that she can get, so she can do a great bate for us. 😏

She just did it under the blanket again. That was all bullshit about her privacy. She also turned the light off, bated, and turned the light back on.👎

• Upvote 1

I hope Monica got fucked real good wherever the fuck she went for a day and a half which is absolutely stupid. As for her and any do nothings in B4, they should all be bitch slapped. Couldn't find Monica on any cams after party last night. Where did she go after that?? Bottom line is I would scold them all for their behavior and if I owned RLC, I would tell them look, I have a business to run here and if you can't or won't live real life as the site suggests, then you can pack your bags, get out and never come back. Bring in some real people who don't have any hangups. This BS needs to stop. I sincerely hope they all read this and all other comments.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, josh7481 said:

I hope Monica got fucked real good wherever the fuck she went for a day and a half which is absolutely stupid. As for her and any do nothings in B4, they should all be bitch slapped. Couldn't find Monica on any cams after party last night. Where did she go after that?? Bottom line is I would scold them all for their behavior and if I owned RLC, I would tell them look, I have a business to run here and if you can't or won't live real life as the site suggests, then you can pack your bags, get out and never come back. Bring in some real people who don't have any hangups. This BS needs to stop. I sincerely hope they all read this and all other comments.

Nope. The owners of RLC are not so stupid, that they can't read stats (Alexa),

and surely they want to make money. They just can't get any better actors.

7 hours ago, peking said:

to bad Leia is bating under the covers

I luv her body

oh well 

Yes it getting pretty bad all these girl's bating under the covers.They are very amazing when they don't cover up.