B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

23 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Timmy feeling up Blondie by the pool

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

From replay, at around 4:25, they were off-cam for over ten minutes just outside the kitchen door.  They could be heard on 3.8, but not seen.  I think both got to fully sample the merchandise but stopped short of a fuck.

(I assume Blondie is Lilith's friend, and not Tim's weekend partner.)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

From replay, at around 4:25, they were off-cam for over ten minutes just outside the kitchen door.  They could be heard on 3.8, but not seen.  I think both got to fully sample the merchandise but stopped short of a fuck.

(I assume Blondie is Lilith's friend, and not Tim's weekend partner.)

Lilith's friend.

23 hours ago, northguy said:

It doesn't look good, if they are all being forced to return to either places in Russia or Ukraine.  I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.  But, then again, we could be going in the same direction her in the states where I'm from unfortunately.  It seems as though the world is getting ready to crumble."

Visa update: As of September 9. The Visa agreement with Russia has been canceled, so it's now going on as

with other countries without a deal to make things easier and fast. Now the EU has stressed the scrutiny of

people from Russia applying for Visas (think spies, just arrested a handful in Norway making photos of airfields).

What's next, nobody knows, but the fact that sanctions against Russia are increasing, makes it possible, that

Russians going on vacation in EU at the same time as the war is going on, will be sanctioned.

Spain is a member of the Schengen agreement, so they will have to obey the EU. Then goodbye girls.

I don't think Mathilda or Marlene are Russian.  Don't know about Trinity.  Trinity is probably whatever nationality Leia.  If anything, RLC is going out of its way to support Ukrainian refugees, like the two sisters.  And Zelensky has said two days ago that Ukrainian refugees should not return this winter.

As far as the Russians, Olivia seems to be traveling quite freely.

6 minutes ago, moules said:

I don't think Mathilda or Marlene are Russian.  Don't know about Trinity.  Trinity is probably whatever nationality Leia.  If anything, RLC is going out of its way to support Ukrainian refugees, like the two sisters.  And Zelensky has said two days ago that Ukrainian refugees should not return this winter.

Marlene and Mathilda are both Ukrainians and Trinity I believe that she's Russian. 

44 minutes ago, moules said:

Hey Moules. You know more than me. But I just thought that when they closed

all the Russian apartments in 2019, and was hit badly, that RLC was build

around poor Russians. For me a mix of Russians AND Ukrainians doesn't seem

to be something that can work in the long run, because of the war.

What RLC owners will do about that, I don't know.

9 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hey Moules. You know more than me. But I just thought that when they closed

all the Russian apartments in 2019, and was hit badly, that RLC was build

around poor Russians. For me a mix of Russians AND Ukrainians doesn't seem

to be something that can work in the long run, because of the war.

What RLC owners will do about that, I don't know.

To me it looks like its already working.

• Like 2