B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

47 minutes ago, northguy said:

Hey Moules. You know more than me. But I just thought that when they closed

all the Russian apartments in 2019, and was hit badly, that RLC was build

around poor Russians. For me a mix of Russians AND Ukrainians doesn't seem

to be something that can work in the long run, because of the war.

What RLC owners will do about that, I don't know.

Kristy and Monica are Russians

Zabava and Esmi are Ukrainians

Kristy and Zabava became best friends inside the project

Nelly and Bogdan are Russians

All other B7 people are Ukrainians 

I have the impression that mixing Ukrainians and Russians works because they are intelligent people who know how to separate things

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, moos54 said:

I have the impression that mixing Ukrainians and Russians works because they are intelligent people who know how to separate things

There was an article in the NY Times several days ago about the sudden disappearance of young men from the streets of Moscow and St. Petersburg.  The disappearance coincided with Putin ordering the conscription of 300,000 men.  These young men have either fled Russia or gone into hiding.   The New York Times article reprinted in the Irish Times can be found here.

WWW.IRISHTIMES.COM

Some were repulsed by the war and departed. Others oppose the Kremlin and fear imprisonment. Most have left to avoid being called up

This Wiki article has fairly up-to-date information on Russian nationals who have fled Russia and where they have fled to.  According to Wiki, those fleeing because of conscription are now being given asylum in Germany and the United States.  These asylum offers would not help RLC female participants.

And I will not be surprised if Dick and Jane re-appear with their own apartment in Rome, maybe in Masha's building!!!!

🤣😲

Lilith, she seems to have been reborn with her friend, from a Cinderella, always locked up in the house to a queen, always wandering around, sleeping outside, I think she will amaze us in two or three months' time

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

Thx for clarification Moos, very nice to get some facts.

We'll see what happens. I think something will happen,

but don't know when or what. The war seems to get uglier.

11 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Does anybody know what happened to Lilith and her friend? Just curious? Thanks.

From what I noticed with Lilith and her friend, they seemed to have gone on a short trip somewhere.  I saw them packing their small bags yesterday before they left.  I didn't happen to see everything they were doing before they left. 

7 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

Thanks rzkjr1. We was just curious. Hopefully Lilith's friend stays around for awhile. As Sergio cited Lilith has come out of her shell. Thanks again.

No problem.  I just hope she doesn't continue to hide as she did with Mathilda.  I would've loved to see them again and I'd love to see her and Samson or somebody else if there will be someone else on cam.  I understand she is becoming more open.  I just hope she forgets about that cam more so she can enjoy herself more for all of us.  I wish her friend would find someone better than Tim.  I don't care too much for the way he has become.  I heard he was an issue with his previous relationships before he returned to the project at RLC.