B4 - General Topic 2022 #60 (October)

We feel Lilith has more diginity for herself and is not impressed with Samson and Tim going around trying to make it with all the females. We think the best that could happen is if they left or was removed from the poject. RLC is not their brothel. Earlier after their arrival they invited friends of theirs over and one of them had Lilith. Haven't seen him since. We hold this over Bogden. Very bad move. Just an opinion rzkjrl just our opinion. 

15 minutes ago, MASTERMASSUER said:

We feel Lilith has more diginity for herself and is not impressed with Samson and Tim going around trying to make it with all the females. We think the best that could happen is if they left or was removed from the poject. RLC is not their brothel. Earlier after their arrival they invited friends of theirs over and one of them had Lilith. Haven't seen him since. We hold this over Bogden. Very bad move. Just an opinion rzkjrl just our opinion. 

I agree 100%. 

9 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Just saw now that all cams there are "Leia's room" Not even "Guest's Bed". I hope that this isn't an indication that she will be there alone and that no new girl will take that extra bed. 

that's what they do every time when there's only one girl left in the room
I guess Leia is staying and therefore there will probably be a room change in a few days if other girls have to leave.
There is also the possibility of making an exchange between Lilith and Leia and that Lilith's girlfriend becomes a participant.
It would be easy for RLC but not impossible 😁

• Thanks 1

Looks like Lilith and her chum are getting ready to have visitors tonight with blondie cleaning the room even though they’ve both gone out to possibly a party? Guess it could be whoever they spent the last 36 hours with outside and maybe bring them back afterwards? Suppose it will be blokes even though Lili has shown with Mathilda that she’s partial to a piece of pussy. Such a shame that these women don’t bring back stray cat girls after their nights out instead of some of the male morons that have appeared.

I can understand why people that want RLC to be more like VoyHouse and etc...are pissed about Leia

but

I am not and happen to enjoy looking at her (topless/naked)

I don't get the notion that she's a "cam girl" and that's more than good

maybe my luv for her breasts have clouded my opinion.

or the idea of seeing her "rub one out" with her legs open have clouded my opinion also

or maybe, I get bored seeing the body painting and etc...

oh hell, I'm rambling 😱