Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #18

Pete1960

1 hour ago, Max Ragnar said:

Watched her bate a couple thousand time and this is the first double anal orgasm I have seen. If Paul gets a decent stiffie he could send her over the top with a good load where one has not gone before. Fingers crossed.

Paul lacks stamina and can't stay long enough to get Leora off. She usually has to finish the job herself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

Paul lacks stamina and can't stay long enough to get Leora off. She usually has to finish the job herself.

You could also I think, but in my day (even now) I can keep it up. With that face, that body and that responsiveness I could burn her out on sex given the chance.  

Still for whatever reason ( I have no clue other than history together or she is codependent and can't let go) she is enamored with Paul and wants him alone for reason known only to Leora at the cost of her family, country friends and the status quo. Gotta go with her own desire, lust, preferences even tho' I think she's making a big mistake. Her life her consequences. Paul isn't a bad guy but she could do better.

Keep us happy on RLC and we're good.

• Confused 2

Good Morning  

great thursday to all

03/11/2022  03/ November/2022

Good morning Beautiful girls 

Leora and sexy girl

👸 👯 

Paul and Eva

🤴🐕

🐨👯 🌟🐈 😉🐎🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁🦜 😈🐶 🦨 🔭 ✈️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️🏍️ patou gag-her brokk! nenemoh7 hard on chris gregg scutus moos54 tikayou Masterchef marco 6742 taxio miraguy spying1 Pete1960 ste ashleyxyz letsdothis

Days Thursday GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1