B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

I think that Bogdan went to get Daniel. (Good idea...LO) Looks like Daniel is trying to spend some time with Martina.  They all seem to be playing hide-and-seek with the viewer audience.  With all the cameras in B-7 it seems it would take an extraordinary effort for people not to be on camera all the time. Yet they seem to be able to pull it off. I don't know really who should be criticized for that...If RLC wanted us to see what is going on then they would have put the cameras where the people are...if the actors wanted us to see what is going on then they would be assembling where the cameras are. Since neither seem to be interested in what we are able to see, I think I will take my eyeballs to another apartment where people respect their contract with the subscribers.  Peace Out !

Boy did I make the right decision...The Mathilda show was waaayyyy better than trying to watch these characters run around in the dark. So I come back to see the the principal actors are missing from the scene. There must be another party off camera...LOL 

• Like 1

Martina is back in the kitchen. I'm betting she is going to play it safe and not do anything on camera like she used to do. It's been a long time since she was on camera with anyone other than Alberto. It looks like the Bodgan and Puritans won that battle.