B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

10 hours ago, corvette84 said:

Well at least Trinity didn't try to hide her pussy while taking a shower like Kassandra still does in the tub.

sad if thats how it is .... I have rarely come here ..... I saw a party with Martina and figured might be a good comment or 2 ...but nothing  ...sad villa .

must be some fans ??? 

5 hours ago, Mark Thompson said:

sad if thats how it is .... I have rarely come here ..... I saw a party with Martina and figured might be a good comment or 2 ...but nothing  ...sad villa .

must be some fans ??? 

This was a party seemingly hosted by B&N.  Nelly did not make a spectacle of herself, which is bad for the ratings but a positive for Nelly.  Mainly Russians were there.  I do not know whether Lilith and her friend (Blondie) are Russian, but Lilith seems to a favored participant of B&N.  Daniel was there, but less outrageous than on other occasions.  Looked more like a lost soul as he was largely a participant on the periphery.

Based on her conversations with Martina and Alberto, Lilith speaks rudimentary Spanish, so she was probably in Barcelona before RLC.  Perhaps there will be more interaction  in the future between Lilith and Martina. 

22 hours ago, kris66 said:

Yes they party on the wrong day! 🙂

You know how it is, they have to get up early in the morning to go to work, so they celebrate on Saturday night, so they can rest on Sunday morning

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, moules said:

This was a party seemingly hosted by B&N.  Nelly did not make a spectacle of herself, which is bad for the ratings but a positive for Nelly.  Mainly Russians were there.  I do not know whether Lilith and her friend (Blondie) are Russian, but Lilith seems to a favored participant of B&N.  Daniel was there, but less outrageous than on other occasions.  Looked more like a lost soul as he was largely a participant on the periphery.

Based on her conversations with Martina and Alberto, Lilith speaks rudimentary Spanish, so she was probably in Barcelona before RLC.  Perhaps there will be more interaction  in the future between Lilith and Martina. 

moules ...great commentary...I really appreciate your time and descriptions ...thanks so much ! 

nice comment of Nelly because beyond the ratings... lol   I care deeply for people struggling with personal demons and addictions . good for her 

• Noldus changed the title to B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)
On 10/30/2022 at 2:37 PM, moules said:

surely if she will have the chance ... she seemed very attracted to Martina