B7 - General Topic 2022 #12 (October / November)

On 11/8/2022 at 1:06 PM, moules said:

From the timing of her appearances, the original blonde lives and works in Barcelona, and had little interest in participating in the project.  However, she was willing to help Tim with his cam scores, for which she was probably financially rewarded.  It is possible that Tani and the first blonde know each other from Barcelona.

In any event, once Tani became a participant in the project, then her proximity set up her relationship with Tim.

It is interesting to compare on replay Tani and Tim's first fuck -- it's still out there on replay -- which was a playful, exuberant exploration of their sexuality, with the subsequent fucks.  The subsequent fucks reveal Tani to be very highly skilled at giving (and receiving) pleasure.  She controls the sex.  And she is so good that Tim doesn't last long, but is content and satisfied.

Tani would clearly have no sexual interest in Samson, other than tying him up and her being a dominatrix.

Tani, Holly, and Thor in a threesome would be interesting.  I suspect she has done MFF threesomes.

beauty and the beast disney GIF

• Haha 1

Did anyone on here see at last night's party any of the guests brought bottles of alcohol with them to the party?

The reason I am asking is that last night it seemed a lot of alcohol was consumed and I assume that RLC would pay for all the alcohol as a way to increase viewership and I also guess that is why the party was held in B7 under the supervision of Bogdan.

If I am not mistaken, RLC used to buy certain number of vodka, wine and champagne bottles every month to be used in this type of social events.    

24 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Did anyone on here see at last night's party any of the guests brought bottles of alcohol with them to the party?

The reason I am asking is that last night it seemed a lot of alcohol was consumed and I assume that RLC would pay for all the alcohol as a way to increase viewership and I also guess that is why the party was held in B7 under the supervision of Bogdan.

If I am not mistaken, RLC used to buy certain number of vodka, wine and champagne bottles every month to be used in this type of social events.    

As far as I'm aware, RLC don't provide any alcohol or food...it's all paid for by the tenants...

Tani brought a bottle of wine.

With respect to the 'garage', Nelly went to the 'garage' around 02:30, and returned with a bottle of champagne and a beer.  So the 'garage' has a refrigerator, and this may be where N&B stock alcohol.

-----------------

Who paid for the band last night?  RLC, or Bogdan and Nelly.  Gina may have had something to do with the band, which would explain why she was there, and other former participants were not.

13 minutes ago, moules said:

Tani brought a bottle of wine.

With respect to the 'garage', Nelly went to the 'garage' around 02:30, and returned with a bottle of champagne and a beer.  So the 'garage' has a refrigerator, and this may be where N&B stock alcohol.

-----------------

Who paid for the band last night?  RLC, or Bogdan and Nelly.  Gina may have had something to do with the band, which would explain why she was there, and other former participants were not.

They were fed and watered, so that was probably their fee paid...😏

24 minutes ago, moules said:

It could be so, this would also explain her presence at the barbecue with Fior