Thank you very much Leora and Paul In Malia's room 

Leora Doing blowjob on paul and with Mr rosa on the trigger 

Sexy and Mr Rosa no ass 

Paul giving milk in the mouth of the Leora 

At the end 

Paul with Mr Rosa in the ass da Leora AND Masturbation with fingers 

Orgasm 

very intense and good 

Perhaps a Russian speaker can confirm this, but it looked as if Leora wanted Paul to put his dick in her ass and it appeared he wasn't hard enough.

It looks positive for insertion - if he can get it up

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Max Ragnar said:

Perhaps a Russian speaker can confirm this, but it looked as if Leora wanted Paul to put his dick in her ass and it appeared he wasn't hard enough.

I think it will happen eventually. He's no bigger than the black dildo she likes inserted, with the exception Mr. black who is always hard😀I love how she knows exactly where to plant that beautiful ass for the cameras. But she has had a lot of experience in that field I guess

4 hours ago, Max Ragnar said:

I think Paul has some inhibitions about anal sex.  Strikes me as though he doesn't like the thought of walking the dirt road.

On 10/22/2022 at 12:50 PM, Gregg said:

Fucking disgusting absolute disgusting can we have some more please thank you and before I join my choir boys for PRACTICE

Oh yes, this sort of actions and reactions are enough to make me blow chunks, and I'm too horny for bed now so Leora please help yourself to another teaspoon of PaulGoo and stick mr black up to its balls into you little brown starfish and lick all the nasty bactPaulia off it. Thank you.

3 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Oh yes, this sort of actions and reactions are enough to make me blow chunks, and I'm too horny for bed now so Leora please help yourself to another teaspoon of PaulGoo and stick mr black up to its balls into you little brown starfish and lick all the nasty bactPaulia off it. Thank you.

Thank you Ash I just shot my load all over my computer reading that  thanks  ps have you got any photos of you passing thanks in advance