the most active house

Darkman....por favor....sil vous plait......English please at least then i can enjoy your thread. Gracias / merci

yo puedo escribir español y traducir con traductor a ingles pero tampoco lo van a entender , lo traduce de manera literal sin sentido . yo no se ingles lo siento .

Del español al francés con Google es tan incomprensible ... Tienes que tener la imaginación para entender.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you sit in 30 degree heat even in your apartment?

This can happen several days when summer is very hot. The shutters are closed during the day and  we open the windows at night  (24-25°C)... It's very tiring. Some years ago, I was 34°C in the office to receive clients. It was almost impossible. Bank has installed air conditioning since...

Wow!  That's only 86 degrees Fahrenheit for you people in Rio Linda.

You folks sure have terrific summer weather. Nice and cool.

Kittten and I will be showing up at your door step to visit next week, since our area will hit about 42C. We both need a good vacation, anyway...  :D

Here in South Australia we will get up to 45c, in summer, which is 'HOT'!!  8)

When you go outside it is like opening the oven door.

At least we don't get the humidity that they get in Europe.

We only need clothes to protect you from the sun's ultra-violet rays, otherwise it is naked all the way.

COME ON DOWN!  ;D

Wow!  That's only 86 degrees Fahrenheit for you people in Rio Linda.

You folks sure have terrific summer weather. Nice and cool.

Kittten and I will be showing up at your door step to visit next week, since our area will hit about 42C. We both need a good vacation, anyway...  :D

15 C at night here and about 25 C in the day.

Compare it to last summers 40+ C  it's great.

But won't be long for the cold winter to settle in around November and watch my nuts shrivel into hibernation.