Karol & Kos (Leia 30.OCT-14.NOV) (2022) #2

Noldus

I think RLC's decision by adding Leia's name to Karol & Kos apartment is a reasonable one. 

It seems that Leia wants to stay in Barcelona with RLC little bit longer to make some money and this apartment is the most suitable for her because Leia & Karol are good friends for a number of years since their first participation in RLC.  Also, the three of them seem that they are getting along well.

This setting is similar to the setting of Kylie & Rus with Di or Tata in B5. I guess Kylie & Rus were hoping to repeat the Prague's scenario but it didn't work out and I don't blame Di or Tata. Of course, the current setting in Karol & Kos's apartment won't lead to any intimate activities between the three of them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think RLC's decision by adding Leia's name to Karol & Kos apartment is a reasonable one. 

It seems that Leia wants to stay in Barcelona with RLC little bit longer to make some money and this apartment is the most suitable for her because Leia & Karol are good friends for a number of years since their first participation in RLC.  Also, the three of them seem that they are getting along well.

This setting is similar to the setting of Kylie & Rus with Di or Tata in B5. I guess Kylie & Rus were hoping to repeat the Prague's scenario but it didn't work out and I don't blame Di or Tata. Of course, the current setting in Karol & Kos's apartment won't lead to any intimate activities between the three of them

As much as I'd like to see some three way intimacy, don't think it'll happen.

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Karol & Kos, Leia (2022) #2

Here I sit all broken hearted waiting for Klassic Karol an all time favorite of mine to finally break out with Kos and bring the poor neglected Leia into thier bedroom for a the massage of her life, then just like Karol has done before, tease Leia to the point she could no longer take it. Kos if your a real man you will know just how to handle things in the heat of the moment ....I know the Klassy Klassic Karol knows, but then the question remains, can this really happen? I guess we will have to wait and see.

• Upvote 1