Karol & Kos (Leia 30.OCT-14.NOV) (2022) #2

Noldus

2 minutes ago, isidore57 said:

But I don't question anything, I say what I see and I don't blame anyone because in addition I like Karol and his character 

Ok...It just sounded like you were speculating...like some of the shit spewed out in the Martina thread. We haven't a clue where she goes, but my guess is that she has a job, as she's been out all day for at least the last week. He obviously works from home as he spends many hours on his computer in the study...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ok...It just sounded like you were speculating...like some of the shit spewed out in the Martina thread. We haven't a clue where she goes, but my guess is that she has a job, as she's been out all day for at least the last week. He obviously works from home as he spends many hours on his computer in the study...

She also takes Spanish classes, she's in the third book, and some times goes with her class to visit some tourist sites.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, isidore57 said:
REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

November 01 It's back at 00:51 with Leia, well watch the video and I have nothing more to say to you, I only want to discuss when we are honest and not tell lies.

Have a good evening .

The link that you posted is when she returns at 03:58 on 31st October, after leaving the apartment at 21:47 on 30th October.  It's included on my list.  Even though you clicked on the 1st November tab, most of that timeline is for 31st October.  If you look to the right along the bottom, you'll see where 1st November begins.  You're not the first person to be caught out by this.

1611687151_Screenshot(869).thumb.png.592a00b110d888460c98564b5cb030f6.png

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Ash1 said:

The link that you posted is when she returns at 03:58 on 31st October, after leaving the apartment at 21:47 on 30th October.  It's included on my list.  Even though you clicked on the 1st November tab, most of that timeline is for 31st October.  If you look to the right along the bottom, you'll see where 1st November begins.  You're not the first person to be caught out by this.

1611687151_Screenshot(869).thumb.png.592a00b110d888460c98564b5cb030f6.png

I think you just gave a lesson in reading the timeline, it will be a revolution for some because they will finally understand how to read it 😁

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Strange question Howard...You obviously haven't tuned into the Barca apts in years. They're a solid couple

They seem distant, as if either its a FWB situation OR they've been together for 20 years.  Just discovered these two and while sex is good, there's as much passion between them as Leora & Paul.