US General Domestic Politics (2022) #15 Begins 10/30/22

9 hours ago, pulo filipe said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

Deputies from the Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department saved two teenagers believed...

The police saved the boys from turning into zombies 

Saved them from death.  1 or 2 of those tablets would kill someone in a heartbeat.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, TBG 150 said:

You go to the Polls, on Election Day, produce a legal Voter's Registration Card and one other valid form of ID. You vote, filling out an actual paper ballot that is secured in a locked container until the time in which it is counted and verified at least twice. None of this absentee, mail in, phone in, Internet voting BS. Military personnel serving overseas are exempt. They should be able to vote at their Base and the ballots returned to a certified election center to be counted and verified.

Yes, I like early voting. Not everyone has the luxury of wasting an entire day at the polls. But, I still go to a state registered polling place to cast my ballot. What happens after I feed it into the machine, I don't know. I can at least have the 'feel good', idea that I did my civic duty. Does my vote actually count toward anything? None of us here really know the answer to that question. We can only hope!

In Canada I used to go to the polling station and vote now I just go on the internet and vote.  They send me a card and it has a voter registration ID # and a PIN # just enter those and your DOB.  Once your vote has been placed a message pops in thanking you for voting and your ID & PIN are now locked so it cannot be used again.  Then the normal gibberish warning not to go to any advanced polling station or polling station on election day to vote again or you'll be fined and imprisoned.  Also when one votes on voting day or any advanced poll once they mark your ballot and drop it in the box that's who you voted for. One can't say they made a mistake and voted wrong and demand your ballot back. There are signs posted at the drop off box informing them once the ballot is in the box there's no getting it back.

When I did go to the polls I always phoned the Liberals for a free ride to the polls and then vote Conservative.  It always pissed the driver off when you tell them you voted other than Liberal.  :biggrin:

1 minute ago, TBG 150 said:

Are you sure it wasn't all the hot air from the lies he was spewing?

Lies from both sides of the isle.  But that's politics.

The word politics is derived from the words poly meaning many, and tics meaning blood-sucking parasites.   :biggrin:

• Like 1

On 11/5/2022 at 5:27 PM, StnCld316 said:
WWW.MSN.COM

Joe Biden gets SCOTUS win

The SCOTUS gave the POTUS a gift.

Yeah, from a conservative Supreme Court justice that the Democrats complain about all the time. She made a ruling based upon the law and not upon her personal ideology. Too bad liberal justices on the Court aren't capable of the same behavior. But the ruling is just a temporary reprieve for Biden's illegal student loan forgiveness program. Even Nancy Pelosi said he can't legally do it without legislation from Congress.

18 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:
WWW.FOXNEWS.COM

A Democratic elected official in Ohio penned an op-ed in the Cincinnati Enquirer urging...

To see that Tim Ryan is a phony all one needs to do is compare his campaign rhetoric to his voting record. Sorry, Tim, but actions speak louder than words. You can claim to be a moderate all day long, but your voting record proves you are a far left liberal.

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

In Canada I used to go to the polling station and vote now I just go on the internet and vote.  They send me a card and it has a voter registration ID # and a PIN # just enter those and your DOB.  Once your vote has been placed a message pops in thanking you for voting and your ID & PIN are now locked so it cannot be used again.  Then the normal gibberish warning not to go to any advanced polling station or polling station on election day to vote again or you'll be fined and imprisoned.  Also when one votes on voting day or any advanced poll once they mark your ballot and drop it in the box that's who you voted for. One can't say they made a mistake and voted wrong and demand your ballot back. There are signs posted at the drop off box informing them once the ballot is in the box there's no getting it back.

When I did go to the polls I always phoned the Liberals for a free ride to the polls and then vote Conservative.  It always pissed the driver off when you tell them you voted other than Liberal.  :biggrin:

So how do you know your online vote was actually given to the candidate you chose?  

10 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If you are so conservative why do you support liberal progressive Democrats in the U.S.?:huh: