B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

12 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

Probably Elettra will hook up with a guy or two as she did in the past but Taylor is lesbian all of her life if I am not mistaken.

My guess is one of the reasons that Taylor broke up with Piper is that Piper is bi not lesbian. 

Did they really break up? And is Piper really bi? I have only seen her with girls.

11 hours ago, SierraTM said:

Monica needs to do more than what she is doing rn.

I want to see 'actual' b/g action from her and not her just lying on bed like a dead fish while the guy fucks her.

She can definitely do more than what she currently showing.

Agree, she can leave with Kristy

2 hours ago, moules said:

Several observations.

1.)  That Tim and Tani were not paired as a couple may indicate they are free to play with others.  (They did everything but fuck the night of B&N's party when they returned to B-4, an were by themselves by the pool, and out of cam-view by the B-4 kitchen door.  So it was not as if they are sexual strangers.)

2.) Monica cannot continue to occupy the penthouse and do as little as she currently does.  Lilith, Tani, Taylor, and Electra are likely to bring so much sexual energy to B-4 that she either makes a greater effort, or vacates the penthouse.  There is no reason she could not have finished Samson's massages last night with the three of them going to the spa bath.

3.) So two empty beds in B-1 still to fill, and A&K's bed in B-7.   

Lilith is just a tease and needs to leave

13 minutes ago, Fagen said:

I like Kristy, very nice looking girl and great body. And she also bates, whats not to like?

Bates under cover, and her bates are boring. Mostly baiting shows with other girls. You can like her, I don't.