B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

13 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Lilith won't be happy with that because I think there is something going on sometimes between Lilith and Samson. 

The really interesting thing to watch and follow is to see if Tim will keep his sexual affair after what happened with Tani tonight with that other girl who frequently stops by B7 and spends a night or two with Tim. 

That would be interesting to see.  I'm almost sure that's why Tim doesn't want Tani over in B7.  Has she ever been over there before with Tim?

He also still seems to be sniffing around with Kassandra too.  

2 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

That would be interesting to see.  I'm almost sure that's why Tim doesn't want Tani over in B7.  Has she ever been over there before with Tim?

He also still seems to be sniffing around with Kassandra too.  

I think Tani was at B7 during the Halloween party about 2 nights ago before she became Tani 🤨

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I think Tani was at B7 during the Halloween party about 2 nights ago before she became Tani 🤨

Okay, I think I remember seeing her there, now that you mentioned it.  I was having a difficult time remembering, because the cams over there are so badly placed and I try not to hang around that place since I can hardly see anyone.  

9 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Sequenza temporale ?

I don't have a premium subscription: she said it about 50/60 minutes ago when they were in their bed, before going to the kitchen to call (there is no field in their room)

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

ok, così capirai tutto quello che dirà Taylor. 

Yes, even if I'm not always connected: most of the actions take place at night and I have to sleep because during the day I work (tomorrow in Italy is a holiday and so tonight I'm watching). However, Elettra also speaks Italian very well.

1 hour ago, isidore57 said:

elles parlaient en italien avec Lilith qui s'exprimait bien aussi 

I don't think that Lilith speaks Italian because she asked Taylor in the kitchen if she speaks English.  I assume that Lilith asked this question so she can communicate with Taylor in English. 

The good thing about Taylor being in B4 is that the other girls will have to speak English to Taylor as the case was with Luna in B2. Taylor is an easygoing girl and most girls get along well with her. Monica knows Taylor well from previous RLC participation.  

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

Okay, I think I remember seeing her there, now that you mentioned it.  I was having a difficult time remembering, because the cams over there are so badly placed and I try not to hang around that place since I can hardly see anyone.  

Isn't this the girl that was sleeping in Lilith's room the past few nights? If she is, she and Tim fooled around before their session tonight...

• Thanks 1