B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

3 minutes ago, Boing said:

Yes, even if I'm not always connected: most of the actions take place at night and I have to sleep because during the day I work (tomorrow in Italy is a holiday and so tonight I'm watching). However, Elettra also speaks Italian very well.

Yes, Elletra speaks Italian well because she used to have an Italian boyfriend for a while. 

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Lillith we all seen you with Mathilda,,,, I suppose this is the best you can you  do compared to your friend Tani ??? Looks like you have already been bested by your friend after one day as participant of RLC. HAHA I always knew that you liked women at heart. It sucks you are not willing to share that with us.

Some girls do have morals.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I don't expect to see anything from them because if I understand correctly that Taylor is a lesbian & Elletra is straight.

My guess is they are just friends 

Electra has been with girls

She did a 69 with Ginger and fingered Babi's ass

• Upvote 1

Il y a 5 heures, timber a dit :

Hopefully RLC finds an actual tenant for this room soon. B4 actually being fun again might make me resubscribe.

Monica needs to do more than what she is doing rn.

I want to see 'actual' b/g action from her and not her just lying on bed like a dead fish while the guy fucks her.

She can definitely do more than what she currently showing.

4 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ah c'mon Stone the girls of RLC have Morals ??? Are you kidding me LMAO.

Yeah, Monica and Kristy, LOL. Since Lilith and Company has dominated the B4 group, as crazy and loud as they have been, they could probably run everyone else away from there. Leaving Lilith  alone, that could happen on her own.  I always did see her as the wild one, speaking of Morals. I have to start respecting her now with the new group that just arrived after midnight. I think I'm starting to like what I see now.

3 hours ago, Keen Observer said:

Timmy Tappin' Tani....nice

After her romp with Timmy Boy Tani laid on her belly, ass up nice ass by the way.. legs spead and nice view of her pussy that what i like to see

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, cupid30 said:

Isn't this the girl that was sleeping in Lilith's room the past few nights? If she is, she and Tim fooled around before their session tonight...

Oh you are quick 😂

1 hour ago, SierraTM said:

Monica needs to do more than what she is doing rn.

I want to see 'actual' b/g action from her and not her just lying on bed like a dead fish while the guy fucks her.

She can definitely do more than what she currently showing.

Mmm, maybe Taylor can do her with a Strap-On 

• Haha 2