B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

8 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Timeline ?

here it is.
first they talk about Lilith .. Taylor is thrilled to know that she is bi ... then Electra asks her who she likes and she answers all of them ... and that this is heaven for her.

REPLAY.REALLIFECAM.COM

Watch your favorite cams in 24-hour recording

hope she will have successl and gives us some warm moments.
surely we will discover many more things because they will speak much more in English and Italian.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Taylor was in kitchen, Elettra is still in bed

Okay, that's the one they were talking about waiting to see her getting massages from Kristy.  Now I understand.  I thought they were talking about the other girl.

59 minutes ago, josh7481 said:

Wtf is that all about?? Kristy needs to go.

I was thinking, the way Kristy was covering up around Taylor, Monica seems to already know her and schooled Kristy about her before Kristy met her.  At least, that's the way it looks to me.  That looks weird seeing Kristy doing that around a bunch of women.  But then again, she isn't into women, so it seems.  She only like giving them massages.  But, now Monica?  That's a whole different story, I think, from what I've been seeing.

27 minutes ago, rzkjr1 said:

I was thinking, the way Kristy was covering up around Taylor, Monica seems to already know her and schooled Kristy about her before Kristy met her.  At least, that's the way it looks to me.  That looks weird seeing Kristy doing that around a bunch of women.  But then again, she isn't into women, so it seems.  She only like giving them massages.  But, now Monica?  That's a whole different story, I think, from what I've been seeing.

Monica has been pussy licked by several girls, But as yet I haven't seen her return the favour

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, johnny0692 said:

Monica has been pussy licked by several girls, But as yet I haven't seen her return the favour

I've heard about that.  I just never seen it before.  I haven't been around long enough.  I was hoping to see her and Kristy getting into it.  I now know that will never happen, as long as Kristy is involved.

• Like 1

Several observations.

1.)  That Tim and Tani were not paired as a couple may indicate they are free to play with others.  (They did everything but fuck the night of B&N's party when they returned to B-4, an were by themselves by the pool, and out of cam-view by the B-4 kitchen door.  So it was not as if they are sexual strangers.)

2.) Monica cannot continue to occupy the penthouse and do as little as she currently does.  Lilith, Tani, Taylor, and Electra are likely to bring so much sexual energy to B-4 that she either makes a greater effort, or vacates the penthouse.  There is no reason she could not have finished Samson's massages last night with the three of them going to the spa bath.

3.) So two empty beds in B-1 still to fill, and A&K's bed in B-7.   

so is this the winter we're in for? Lillith's slutty friend as soon as she signed the contract showed us what she is, then, the return not coincidentally for Halloween, of the ugly lesbian Taylor and Elettra the most out woman ever seen on RLC, I can confirm that Taylor said she wants to do all the girls, we have to see if all the girls, want to do her, then they talked about a bisexual girl, but I didn't understand what she was, then Elettra talked about a guy who had a dick so big that it wouldn't fit in his mouth, yes, this is the winter that awaits us

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

so is this the winter we're in for? Lillith's slutty friend as soon as she signed the contract showed us what she is, then, the return not coincidentally for Halloween, of the ugly lesbian Taylor and Elettra the most out woman ever seen on RLC, I can confirm that Taylor said she wants to do all the girls, we have to see if all the girls, want to do her, then they talked about a bisexual girl, but I didn't understand what she was, then Elettra talked about a guy who had a dick so big that it wouldn't fit in his mouth, yes, this is the winter that awaits us

It's not winter, simply they are performers and what they do they do to attract attention and make money under their contract. Furthermore, this seems to be a strategy: do something immediately in order to obtain visualizations also in the following days (see the recent boom entry of Polya).

I do not agree that Taylor is ugly, indeed she is a nice girl and will surely bring a little vitality to the villa which has been very subdued in recent times.

ps. The bi girl they were talking about is Lilith, while the dick Electra was talking about is not part of RLC

• Upvote 1