B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

Welcome back Elettra and Taylor 🙂 Your stay #3 for both

Name Arrival Departure Location Duration (days) Total when switching B1-B7 Remarks
Elettra #1 06.02.2020 06.05.2020 B1 91    
Elettra #2 20.05.2020 28.07.2020 B4 70    
Taylor #2 21.06.2020 13.09.2020 B2 85   to B5
Taylor #2 (girl) 13.09.2020 22.12.2020 B5 101 185 From B2

Observation:  what is it with these young people? Tonight I watched Tim have sex with Tani. In the beginning Tim is on top of Tani, kissing, caressing, and between her legs dry humping. He stops .... picks up his phone .... and dicks with it! My god man, your seducing a young sexy woman, making your moves, and you stop to F**k with your phone !!!   Phone put down, continue hump and bump, Tani rolls over and grabs her phone and dicks with it!   WTF !    I have seen this behavior many times from RLC tenants during sex. What text is so important, you have to stop love making to read it? I understand the young people are addicted to their phones, but interrupting an imitate coupling to attend to a phone "ding" is .... so f**king stupid! 

After spinning up about Tim and Tani, I went to replay to view Lavika and her boytoy. Lavika is laying back on the table and the boytoy is eating her out. Lavika reaches for her phone dicks with it!   Later, Lavika is riding her boytoy on the couch. She dismounts, walks over to the table, and reads a text on her phone!  She returns to the couch for more humping.  Again ... WTF ! 

Young people, I just shake my head in disappointment.    

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2