B4 - General Topic 2022 #61 (November)

il y a 7 minutes, badboylovesgirls a dit :

I don't expect to see anything from them because if I understand correctly that Taylor is a lesbian & Elletra is straight.

My guess is they are just friends 

I rather imagine Taylor in pursuit of Kristy. great burst of laughter in perspective.

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, corvette84 said:

Elettra is unpredictable. Don't be surprised. 😉

Probably Elettra will hook up with a guy or two as she did in the past but Taylor is lesbian all of her life if I am not mistaken.

My guess is one of the reasons that Taylor broke up with Piper is that Piper is bi not lesbian. 

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

Probably Elettra will hook up with a guy or two as she did in the past but Taylor is lesbian all of her life if I am not mistaken.

My guess is one of the reasons that Taylor broke up with Piper is that piper is bi not lesbian. 

Yes, you are correct about Piper.

4 minutes ago, studev3131 said:

Well people wanted more active girls, and these two are active.  I can't wait to see Samson hitting on Elettra. 

I guess Lilith won't be happy with that because I think there is something going on sometimes between Lilith and Samson. 

The really interesting thing to watch and follow is to see if Tim will keep his sexual affair after what happened with Tani tonight with that other girl who frequently stops by B7 and spends a night or two with Tim. 

19 minutes ago, badboylovesgirls said:

I guess Lilith won't be happy with that because I think there is something going on sometimes between Lilith and Samson. 

The really interesting thing to watch and follow is to see if Tim will keep his sexual affair after what happened with Tani tonight with that other girl who frequently stops by B7 and spends a night or two with Tim. 

Samson also went off behind the bushes with Zaba  hand in hand and kissing

• Confused 1