B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

I too, like many, have decided not to renew my subscription, to see the usual girls picked up in the middle of the street, do not interest me, then, many of you like to see dicks, I do not, so until the situation is regularised, I will leave, however those who love me, rest assured, I will continue to follow this exciting forum, I do not know how many days I have left, good luck to all

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Sergio said:

I too, like many, have decided not to renew my subscription, to see the usual girls picked up in the middle of the street, do not interest me, then, many of you like to see dicks, I do not, so until the situation is regularised, I will leave, however those who love me, rest assured, I will continue to follow this exciting forum, I do not know how many days I have left, good luck to all

So this had changed since 2018? Because every now and then you say something like this. 🤣

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I was just thinking, how convenient for Tim. He doesn't have to wine and dine a girlfriend, take her out on the town to a show or concert, saves big money! No car, no gas, just walk next door and get laid. He doesn't even bring a bottle of wine. 

ya true observation.... but pretty cheap not to bring wine ..... weasel culture 

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

i've taken two (1 month subscriptions) in the last 10 months and it was boring for me, so until they get rid of all these guys being around everyday and get back to the (GOV - Girls On Vacation) like it used to be, they will get no more money from me.  i'm sick of reading that samson and tim are in B4 again and again and i know the main reason for that is monica, kristy, and lilith.  i don't blame you a bit for not renewing your subscription, RLC has turn into pure rubbish!

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 6