B4 - General Topic 2022 #62 (November)

I was just thinking, how convenient for Tim. He doesn't have to wine and dine a girlfriend, take her out on the town to a show or concert, saves big money! No car, no gas, just walk next door and get laid. He doesn't even bring a bottle of wine. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

I was just thinking, how convenient for Tim. He doesn't have to wine and dine a girlfriend, take her out on the town to a show or concert, saves big money! No car, no gas, just walk next door and get laid. He doesn't even bring a bottle of wine. 

Without considering the fact that in all this he is also paid! 😂😂

• Like 2

6 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Elettra should take the 2 guys over to Samson for a MMMF 🤪

It would certainly be grotesque and very trashy ... But at least it would be something different than the usual things you see.

2 hours ago, chuck206 said:

What do you think Tani and Tim did by going away together all day yesterday?

6 minutes ago, mikeeej4 said:

hij had zijn camera mee dus hij heeft naakt fotos van haar gemaakt voor zijn verzameling die hij op de pc heeft staan

He doesn't just photoshoot naked people, sometimes he also takes pictures of landscapes like any good tourist 😁

Tani is quite calculating.  She hasn't yet 'bated to my knowledge, she said she hasn't  played with girls, but she has quickly mastered how to get high cam scores.  Fucking Tim in her bedroom, with good lighting, and knowing, as did Radi, the  cams in that bedroom give very good views.  A coincidence that their last three fucking sessions began about 01:00?  Like she has reserved that time slot with RLC.

If she fucked Tim in his bedroom, am I correct in believing that the bonus money would go to TIm, which he would be free to share with her, or not?

More power to her.  But if she is into fucking photographers, she should get Rasputin's phone number.

• Haha 2