Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

12 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Happened in your mind, you seem to think that because you fantasize about something, that it is proof 😂 yes the forum readers do know you are stupid, what is really sad is you believe yourself

Rainbow Love GIF by Tiny Tina's Wonderlands 

"Happened in your mind" and "fantasize" still does not tell the audience what that I said was not true. It certainly does not tell anyone what you think IS true.  Here's a formula for you to try: Philo said xxxx. That is untrue...what is true is xxxx. See how that will help your credibility with this audience and keep you from appearing like a stupid troll. I don't think that things are always as they appear so you may not really be a troll...just stupid.  This is a way finally to make a coherent argument.  It should not be that difficult. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, philo said:

"Happened in your mind" and "fantasize" still does not tell the audience what that I said was not true. It certainly does not tell anyone what you think IS true.  Here's a formula for you to try: Philo said xxxx. That is untrue...what is true is xxxx. See how that will help your credibility with this audience and keep you from appearing like a stupid troll. I don't think that things are always as they appear so you may not really be a troll...just stupid.  This is a way finally to make a coherent argument.  It should not be that difficult. 

You are a goose, keep going, every time you comment you dig yourself further into a hole, learn from your mistakes & stop embarrassing yourself further, stop your crying and get some tissues for your butthurt
Sad Baby GIF

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Adalbert said:

Martina left the house today morning at about 9 o'clock for a trip. Alberto still sleeping. Hope she will have a nice trip.🤗

Yes, I am sure she will have a nice day with her Russian friends.

54 minutes ago, yelt said:

Yes, I am sure she will have a nice day with her Russian friends.

Could be that she is out with her russian friends or not. Unfortunately I'm not invited so I don't know who's joining.😁

22 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

You are a goose, keep going, every time you comment you dig yourself further into a hole, learn from your mistakes & stop embarrassing yourself further, stop your crying and get some tissues for your butthurt
Sad Baby GIF

Deep get out of that body, just poop....🤣🤣🤣

3 hours ago, tle said:

Oh good! I'm glad to see they put up a tree... Merry Christmas Martina and Alberto!

Yes a beautiful Christmas tree...now time to do "stuff" in front of it for Chrismas 🤣