Martina & Alberto - 2022 #22

Noldus

Just now, yelt said:

No disrespect but why is there a concern, as long as she is safe, learning more about life and maturing. But if you really need to know, ask Alberto. 

No concern whatsoever Yelt, and I agree there shouldn't be any.  I just miss seeing her.  It's a weakness... I'm fully aware.  😉

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are more than one who believe they know.  Not saying that any of the 3 are incorrect, since I certainly have no idea.  Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to her return.  👍

I am surprised at this point someone wanted to share outside of the exclusive group. 

Just now, yelt said:

I am surprised at this point someone wanted to share outside of the exclusive group. 

To whom are you referring?  Wait... what are the membership requirements for said "exclusive" group?  Is there a fee?? 🤔😀  You gotta know certain people don't you... crap.

2 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

No concern whatsoever Yelt, and I agree there shouldn't be any.  I just miss seeing her.  It's a weakness... I'm fully aware.  😉

Understood!! Enjoy her return! Since I do not have a subscription, please document in the forum (no speculations just the facts) and let us all know should there be anything of interest that occurs upon her return. Perhaps it will increase the low viewership for RLC. 

1 minute ago, Moosecini said:

To whom are you referring?  Wait... what are the membership requirements for said "exclusive" group?  Is there a fee?? 🤔😀  You gotta know certain people don't you... crap.

😀 You are correct. Referring to those on the forum that fall within the good graces of the translators. 

Just now, yelt said:

Understood!! Enjoy her return! Since I do not have a subscription, please document in the forum (no speculations just the facts) and let us all know should there be anything of interest that occurs upon her return. Perhaps it will increase the low viewership for RLC. 

Been here a while and have nearly as many posts under my belt as you (but not quite).  That's in no way a negative statement towards you, Yelt, in any way, just to say I'm not a newbie.  I only post what I see and don't speculate.  I agree that everything off cam is pure speculation, but I also refuse to dive into the sea of arguments that stem from peoples guessing and conjecture, which tend to comprise the vast majority of this forum most days.  Ask me, if anyone sees something controversial on cam, they should screen-shot it and post with their report for proof.  Old saying... no pic, no proof.  Without that, I don't bother paying attention.  My 2 cents.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Moosecini said:

Well, guess I shouldn't be surprised that there are more than one who believe they know.  Not saying that any of the 3 are incorrect, since I certainly have no idea.  Nevertheless, I'm looking forward to her return.  👍

So when Martina comes home, you will know who has the most dependable information. 

22 hours ago, MountainSwede said:

Alberto has become a cleaning maniac!

What a guy!  Cooks, cleans, intelligent (he found RLC for easy money for he and his girl at a rough time (COVID) for all), works hard; what more could a lady want?

As I recall he was the only one cleaning and the place was a pit unless they were expecting guests or hosting an event. But then it was hard to tell clean from messy. 

Alberto is a good guy, deserving more but as someone mentioned if he and she are "Happy", what does it matter! 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Deepdave said:

So when Martina comes home, you will know who has the most dependable information. 

33 minutes ago, yelt said:

I can believe this discussion.. While I am not a fan, my money is on @emnv and @omedoevery time!

Let’s not pretend Martina does not have or there is no other love interest in her other life. Therefore, the return time may be contingent upon when she is dropped off by her off camera mate

3 hours ago, Moosecini said:

You need to know the secret handshake ..... shuuuush, don't tell anyone. 😉

handshake.gif

• Haha 2