US General Domestic Politics (2022) #16 Begins 11/09/22

9 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm surprised you had time to post on CC. I thought you would be spending your time collecting firewood so you don't freeze to death this winter.:tongue: 

Eine originelle Antwort auf mein Statement - doch nicht originell genug. Geh Schlafen, Versager.

Dein Heiland ist und bleibt eine Nusche und ist Schädling der Republikaner-Partei - wann lernst Du das ??

1 minute ago, maxfactor said:

Yeah.  Trump is turnig out to be a huge anchor around the Republican party's neck.

Yeah, let's go back to the good old days of George W. and Jeb Bush when there was no difference between the Republican and Democratic Parties. Then we can be just like Canada where it doesn't matter which party is in charge because nothing ever changes.  Oh yeah, George W. Bush campaigned for Joe O'Dea the anti-Trump Republican senate candidate in Colorado. How did that work out?

11 minutes ago, StarLight28 said:

An original answer to my statement - but not original enough. Go to sleep, loser.

Your savior is and remains a nut and is a pest of the Republican party - when will you learn that?

But I don't give a damn about the Republican Party nor The Democratic Party. I care about working class American citizens. We don't need more establishment politicians like you in America. We already have too many career politicians, like you were, who don't give a damn about the welfare of the American people.

7 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yeah, let's go back to the good old days of George W. and Jeb Bush when there was no difference between the Republican and Democratic Parties. Then we can be just like Canada where it doesn't matter which party is in charge because nothing ever changes.  Oh yeah, George W. Bush campaigned for Joe O'Dea the anti-Trump Republican senate candidate in Colorado. How did that work out?

Trump is a problem...so I guess you're fine with the Democrats.

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And Trudeau is still PM of Canada.:biggrin:

For the time being, hopefully not for much longer.  Just have to get the NDP to leave his stable instead of propping the liberals up then a non-confidence vote can be placed Trudeau.  With Pierre Poilevre at the helm for the Progressive Conservatives Trudeau will never survive being elected again.  

33 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Aber ich kümmere mich nicht um die Republikanische Partei oder die Demokratische Partei. Ich kümmere mich um amerikanische Bürger der Arbeiterklasse. Wir brauchen nicht noch mehr etablierte Politiker wie Sie in Amerika. Wir haben bereits zu viele Berufspolitiker, wie Sie es waren, die sich einen Dreck um das Wohlergehen des amerikanischen Volkes scheren.

Das sind völlig neue Töne von Dir.  Ich akzeptiere Menschen die rechte Politik vertreten, doch ich mag keine Menschen die einen dummen Demagogen von Trump hinterher laufen - einen Idioten.

Trump hat den Republikaner geschadet . - immer mehr Amerikaner, auch Republikaner, erkennen das Trump geistig ein politischer Nobody, Quereinsteiger und Vollidiot ist. Armes Amerika, wenn die kriminelle Ratte zurück kommt.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Trump is a problem...so I guess you're fine with the Democrats.

If Trump is such a problem for Republicans why are Democrats working so hard to put him in prison so that he cannot run for president in 2024? Seems to me if Trump was such a negative for Republicans, Democrats would want him to run for president as much as I want Joe Biden to run in 2024. One of the good things that came out of last night's election is that Joe Biden is now almost certain to run for reelection.

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

For the time being, hopefully not for much longer.  Just have to get the NDP to leave his stable instead of propping the liberals up then a non-confidence vote can be placed Trudeau.  With Pierre Poilevre at the helm for the Progressive Conservatives Trudeau will never survive being elected again.  

The term Progressive Conservatives says it all. Is that anything like the Right Wing Marxist Party?  LMAO

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If Trump is such a problem for Republicans why are Democrats working so hard to put him in prison so that he cannot run for president in 2024? Seems to me if Trump was such a negative for Republicans, Democrats would want him to run for president as much as I want Joe Biden to run in 2024. One of the good things that came out of last night's election is that Joe Biden is now almost certain to run for reelection.

Democrats funding Trump candidates has been an issue...again, get beyond those blinders you wear.

WWW.REUTERS.COM

U.S. Representative Peter Meijer, a Michigan Republican targeted by Donald Trump for voting to...