Diana is singing and it is wonderful

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

She sings in English without an accent. This aspect of her is amazing. But then, I have a fetish for talented young women on occasion. She can sing as loud as she wants. It's not like she'd be disturbing the neighbors!

I don't think it's an apartment they live in or by the noise they make late at night there would be complaints and visits from the Police.

She sings in English without an accent. This aspect of her is amazing. But then, I have a fetish for talented young women on occasion. She can sing as loud as she wants. It's not like she'd be disturbing the neighbors!

I don't think it's an apartment they live in or by the noise they make late at night there would be complaints and visits from the Police.

One can indeed raise questions in relation to this... :o

Guest bacri3

;D Diana nude kitchen-2014_08_10

(The Image associated with this comment is no longer accessible and has been removed).

LOL You must be russian yourself if you think she sings without an accent.

Yes her voice is probably better than many but when singing in english the russian accent is very strong.  Hearing her sing in russian sounded nicer to me as when singing in english I found myself focusing on the accent.    All of that said - she sings way better than me!