B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

44 minutes ago, northguy said:

RLC has the numbers (data on views). 

The only thing that can make B4/RLC great again

is Taylor pegging Kristy regularly. Then goodbye Voyerhouse.

it seems that this will remain in our fantasies ... although I think Taylor will continue to try.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I haven't seen the event, so I can't really say anything about it. In general, however, I suspect that it followed the typical GOV pattern and thus contained mostly show instead of genuine actions. Also, I think Polly is somehow too out of shape, for a project like RLC. 

From my perspective, RLC could currently disenroll the following girls without really losing anything: 

• Ailey & Kassandra, Esmi and Elmira: All looking great, but are unfortunately too camera shy and therefore far too little or nothing happens.
  • Lilith: At the latest when she deliberately switched off the night vision, RLC should have realized that she had changed her initially positive attitude towards the project. Particularly unfortunate.
  • Leia: Good looking, sympathetic, but again: where is the action
  • Polly, Nelly: At some point, the time for participation in a project like RLC simply runs out. It is time for some younger party girls. 
  • Monica: One of the major negative examples of why shows are trashing the idea of a voyeur page. Far too little real content, for such a long time in the project
  • Elettra: Unsympathetic, not looking good really, clumsy, unpleasant. 
  • Taylor: I find her very sympathetic, but in this show girl setting it's just sad to see. 
  • Esenia: She clearly does not want to be in the project.
  • Linda: Their time has run out and you can also tell that they're not really want to be in the project anymore. Was once one of my favorite apartments, but for a long time now just depressing. 

It's something between 1/3 or 1/4 of the girls that keep RLC alive, the rest are kind of unnecessary or even inappropriate. 

Nobody cares what you think any more

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

32 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

There is a BIG difference between organizing a party and offering herself to Taylor! 

I can imagine 😏

But in the meantime... How long has it been since the girls of the villa have seen spending some time together in the LR?