B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

57 minutes ago, Mauri said:

Dubito che il contratto dica essere troie o di fare spettacoli, altrimenti vedresti le stesse azioni da parte di tutti i partecipanti, invece molte ragazze non fanno queste cose, e gli spettacoli valgono soltanto nei GoV? Come mai in tutti gli altri appartamenti non ci sono spettacoli del genere? Eppure, credo che anche per loro valgono i bonus, il concetto penso sia lo stesso.

ciao Mauro, te che come me sei italiano, se perdi un pò di tempo e ascolti Taylor e Elettra parlare, capisci che queste ragazze sono li esclusivamente per guadagnare qualche soldo, Taylor ha l’incarico di fare la lesbica e farci credere che scoperà tutte le ragazze, Elettra fa la cosa che gli riesce meglio, la troia, da una parte mi fanno pena

17 minutes ago, Sergio said:

ciao Mauro, te che come me sei italiano, se perdi un pò di tempo e ascolti Taylor e Elettra parlare, capisci che queste ragazze sono li esclusivamente per guadagnare qualche soldo, Taylor ha l’incarico di fare la lesbica e farci credere che scoperà tutte le ragazze, Elettra fa la cosa che gli riesce meglio, la troia, da una parte mi fanno pena

theoretically all participants are selected on the basis of characteristics.
that doesn't mean Taylor has to be a lesbian… she's a lesbian.

About the money ... well I think more or less everyone is there for that

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

Dubito che il contratto dica essere troie o di fare spettacoli, altrimenti vedresti le stesse azioni da parte di tutti i partecipanti, invece molte ragazze non fanno queste cose, e gli spettacoli valgono soltanto nei GoV? Come mai in tutti gli altri appartamenti non ci sono spettacoli del genere? Eppure, credo che anche per loro valgono i bonus, il concetto penso sia lo stesso.

Taylor is thinking about Kristy when she bates.

When she does her with a strap on, she'll get a big bonus.

1 hour ago, Sergio said:

ciao Mauro, te che come me sei italiano, se perdi un pò di tempo e ascolti Taylor e Elettra parlare, capisci che queste ragazze sono li esclusivamente per guadagnare qualche soldo, Taylor ha l'incarico di fare la lesbica e farci che scoperà tutte le ragazze, Elettra fa la cosa che gli riesce meglio, la troia, una parte mi fanno pena

Ciao Sergio. Lo so’ che sono li per guadagnare soldi, tutti sono li per questo. Ma ricordarti che prendono uno stipendio fisso mensile, il resto sono soltanto bonus dovute dalle visualizzazioni, almeno e’ questo che abbiamo sempre saputo, ma far parte di RLC, non vuol dire mettere su’ degli spettacoli per avere visualizzazioni, non vuol dire aprire le gambe ad ogni persona che entra in casa e tantomeno fare come Taylor ed Elettra, che ogni volta che e’ sono sul lettto anche solo per guardare un film, sono nude con la figa a favore di telecamera, oppure, se hanno le mutande, Taylor se le sposta per mostrare la figa. Anche gli altri appartamenti e ragazze sono qui per soldi, ma non vedo scene del genere ma il sistema di pagamento e’ sempre lo stesso. Le visualizzazioni si possono ottenere anche facendo poco. Stiamo parlando di vita Reale. E se ti e’ mai capitato di sentire Taylor e anche il suo amico, quello che succede qui, non gli e’ mai successo nella realta’. Scusa il poema,😄

Dimenticavo, il loro amico se n’e’ andato xke’ non e’ riuscito a scopare con nessuna ragazza. Questo e’ cio’ che ha detto la mattina dopo la festa in B7.

5 hours ago, moos54 said:

to be honest, i am more bored about Elettra and Taylor shows than Kristy and Monica's, and they are back only since two weeks on RLC 🤔

I think RLC lacks what GOV/COV actually needs with both Taylor and Elettra, as well as Kristy and Monica. The problem always starts when the girls want to give shows instead of actually living there. This is especially noticeable with girls like Kristy and Taylor, who were once seen in a much more realistic setting. It's a real shame because this girls have real potential that is just wasted with these trashy bullshit events. That is also why I don't understand RLC  recast of Elettra. This girl is just way too slutty (in the nagtive way) and then not even attractive to bring any value, but then has a very negative trash impact on the other girls. RLC really needs to focus more on quality here. 

I think RLC should be more oriented towards girls like Tani, Anya, Lavika and Zebava. Girls who come across naturally, actually have sex in front of the camera and then also look nice. There are too many girls whose camara time is run out (like Polly or Nelly) and girls who have never actually participated in the project (like Esmi or Allay). 

• Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I think RLC lacks what GOV/COV actually needs with both Taylor and Elettra, as well as Kristy and Monica. The problem always starts when the girls want to give shows instead of actually living there. This is especially noticeable with girls like Kristy and Taylor, who were once seen in a much more realistic setting. It's a real shame because this girls have real potential that is just wasted with these trashy bullshit events. That is also why I don't understand RLC  recast of Elettra. This girl is just way too slutty (in the nagtive way) and then not even attractive to bring any value, but then has a very negative trash impact on the other girls. RLC really needs to focus more on quality here. 

I think RLC should be more oriented towards girls like Tani, Anya, Lavika and Zebava. Girls who come across naturally, actually have sex in front of the camera and then also look nice. There are too many girls whose camara time is run out (like Polly or Nelly) and girls who have never actually participated in the project (like Esmi or Allay). 

I agree on a lot but not everything.
Certainly what matters for RLC are the visualizations. So, the lesbo-threesome of Polly's entrance, for example, I think was one of the most viewed moments of the last few months.
In my opinion they could start with rearranging the B7, A&K out, Tim and Tami as a couple in their room and two new girls one in B7 and one in B4.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Machevh said:

Certainly what matters for RLC are the visualizations. So, the lesbo-threesome of Polly's entrance, for example, I think was one of the most viewed moments of the last few months.
In my opinion they could start with rearranging the B7, A&K out, Tim and Tami as a couple in their room and two new girls one in B7 and one in B4.

I haven't seen the event, so I can't really say anything about it. In general, however, I suspect that it followed the typical GOV pattern and thus contained mostly show instead of genuine actions. Also, I think Polly is somehow too out of shape, for a project like RLC. 

From my perspective, RLC could currently disenroll the following girls without really losing anything: 

• Ailey & Kassandra, Esmi and Elmira: All looking great, but are unfortunately too camera shy and therefore far too little or nothing happens.
  • Lilith: At the latest when she deliberately switched off the night vision, RLC should have realized that she had changed her initially positive attitude towards the project. Particularly unfortunate.
  • Leia: Good looking, sympathetic, but again: where is the action
  • Polly, Nelly: At some point, the time for participation in a project like RLC simply runs out. It is time for some younger party girls. 
  • Monica: One of the major negative examples of why shows are trashing the idea of a voyeur page. Far too little real content, for such a long time in the project
  • Elettra: Unsympathetic, not looking good really, clumsy, unpleasant. 
  • Taylor: I find her very sympathetic, but in this show girl setting it's just sad to see. 
  • Esenia: She clearly does not want to be in the project.
  • Linda: Their time has run out and you can also tell that they're not really want to be in the project anymore. Was once one of my favorite apartments, but for a long time now just depressing. 

It's something between 1/3 or 1/4 of the girls that keep RLC alive, the rest are kind of unnecessary or even inappropriate. 

49 minutes ago, Machevh said:

RLC has the numbers (data on views). 

The only thing that can make B4/RLC great again

is Taylor pegging Kristy regularly. Then goodbye Voyerhouse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2