B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

Is anyone sick and tired of the Kristy/Monica BS shows. Two of my all time favorites have fallen on hard times with RLC. Maybe time to find a couple new tenants for those two rooms in B-4. What use to be such a sweet taste has now become a sour taste in my mouth.

• Upvote 4

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Is anyone sick and tired of the Kristy/Monica BS shows. Two of my all time favorites have fallen on hard times with RLC. Maybe time to find a couple new tenants for those two rooms in B-4. What use to be such a sweet taste has now become a sour taste in my mouth.

You are certainly not completely wrong, but if you look at the overall situation cov / gov there is even much worse. Apartments with empty rooms waiting for new tenants for over 10 days, or tenants who disappear for days leaving empty rooms, girls doing absolutely nothing or hiding from the cameras ... that's why I think Monica and Kristy are not the problem anymore imminent for RLC

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Machevh said:

You are certainly not completely wrong, but if you look at the overall situation cov / gov there is even much worse. Apartments with empty rooms waiting for new tenants for over 10 days, or tenants who disappear for days leaving empty rooms, girls doing absolutely nothing or hiding from the cameras ... that's why I think Monica and Kristy are not the problem anymore imminent for RLC

I'm rather amazed that Kristy still has her good mood in spite of living

such a boring life here. On the other hand Monica seems to me to be

nearly depressed and therefore not so fun to watch.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Thestarider said:

to be honest, i am more bored about Elettra and Taylor shows than Kristy and Monica's, and they are back only since two weeks on RLC 🤔

• Upvote 5