B4 - General Topic 2022 #63 (November)

16 minutes ago, northguy said:

440573595_Skrmbillede2022-11-11kl_22_59_20.thumb.png.1715132a7be870c6ff1ca8b423db350f.png

Taylor's favorite band Italian Måneskin performed at MTV awards,

winning best rock after having most streams for the last year.

Taylor is especially attracted to the Gucci outfit of the bass player.

My favourite band...😉🤘

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Noldus said:

1100 He left with his bag

Hope this cluster fuck stays the fuck away from this house permanently.  Last night was a prime example of why no boy friends or guys should be in these places.  What a shit show he created.  Oh...and take that ugly Russian mutt with him.

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It doesn't matter...Your Italian reality band aren't fit enough to string Adrian Smith's guitar...😉

Your google search was lousy, it's now a supergroup,

you just doesn't know. Everybody else does. See previous post.

• Haha 2

53 minutes ago, northguy said:

Your google search was lousy, it's now a supergroup,

you just doesn't know. Everybody else does. See previous post.

I've YouTubed them...Rio 2022. Supergroup my arse 🤣... they're ok, but think they're better than they actually are, IMO

Any band whose path to fame includes Xfactor and Eurovision will never qualify as Supergroup material in my world...

If you want to discuss music more we can take it to another thread. Taste's a strange thing...I've obviously got it and you haven't...😉

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I've YouTubed them...Rio 2022. Supergroup my arse 🤣... they're ok, but think they're better than they actually are, IMO

Any band whose path to fame includes Xfactor and Eurovision will never qualify as Supergroup material in my world...

If you want to discuss music more we can take it to another thread. Taste's a strange thing...I've obviously got it and you haven't...😉

They are a supergroup by numbers of streams and sales.

Your arrogance doesn't impress at all. I'm a musician with an education.

Being self-made moderator on a small site like this does not

qualify the nonsense above. Hope others don't fall into that trap.

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, maxfactor said:

Hope this cluster fuck stays the fuck away from this house permanently.  Last night was a prime example of why no boy friends or guys should be in these places.  What a shit show he created.  Oh...and take that ugly Russian mutt with him.

I don't think you will see him here again ... the greetings were not so cordial. Unfortunately I think the italo-russisn slut will stay for some more time

• Like 1