B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

2 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Just watched Zaba's sex this morning... Is it just me or she didn't like it this morning?  She kept pushing him, he seemed trying to get anal sex and she didn't want... Also he pulled his hair quite roughly, she didn't appreciate it! 

I didn't watched but looks a safe assumption from the other times that I've watched.

I might be wrong but in B4 wen they spend the weekend together before she came to B1 she told him that she broke up with a guy because he really wanted something. She didn't wanted to say out loud so she wrote on the translator app. What could barely I see on the phone screen looked like she wrote "ass". He understood and even knowing this he keeps fingering her ass and she keeps taking his fingers off. He thinks that if he keeps pushing she will give up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, thinga69 said:

I didn't watched but looks a safe assumption from the other times that I've watched.

I might be wrong but in B4 wen they spend the weekend together before she came to B1 she told him that she broke up with a guy because he really wanted something. She didn't wanted to say out loud so she wrote on the translator app. What could barely I see on the phone screen looked like she wrote "ass". He understood and even knowing this he keeps fingering her ass and she keeps taking his fingers off. He thinks that if he keeps pushing she will give up.

He doesn't care for her a minute!  Doesn't take NO for an answer... Keeps insisting trying to finger her ass... Don't consider him a good guy! 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He doesn't care for her a minute!  Doesn't take NO for an answer... Keeps insisting trying to finger her ass... Don't consider him a good guy! 

On bed he's very bad (pun intended) but in other aspects in life he's good. Zaba should sit down with him and be clear about the dos and don'ts on bed.

• Upvote 1