B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Just like the only ones that complain about the plot of the TV are audience and not the actors. 🤣

You know that I don't have a problem with him, just that he doesn't need to live there. He has his own place, he can take Zaba there sometimes.

Or she's so desperate for bonus now that she must be on cameras like she never did before? What is funny is a girl that never even bated on cam now is fine getting fingered like he was stuffing a chicken.

Do you realize that he and Zabava weren't there every night at B1?
Personally, I don't care why they are often present at B1 and that Zabava is not shy with him, I pay to see, and I like what I see, that's all that matters, and I don't talk  just about sex
If she takes time off from B1 to be with him, most will criticize her for saying she's fucking outside of B1 and not on the project
Now that she does, others criticize her because her boyfriend spends too much time with her in B1
In fact, whatever she does, she loses to some of the subscribers' views, so the only advice I can have for her is " live your life as you see fit without taking into account the opinions of others"

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Do you realize that he and Zabava weren't there every night at B1?
Personally, I don't care why they are often present at B1 and that Zabava is not shy with him, I pay to see, and I like what I see, that's all that matters, and I don't talk  just about sex
If she takes time off from B1 to be with him, most will criticize her for saying she's fucking outside of B1 and not on the project
Now that she does, others criticize her because her boyfriend spends too much time with her in B1
In fact, whatever she does, she loses to some of the subscribers' views, so the only advice I can have for her is " live your life as you see fit without taking into account the opinions of others"

Yeah, but now that she has a room for her he can, and I believe that he'll sleep there even more often. What I was talking about wasn't even sleeping but staying around. Twice Esmi had to hide because she was in underwear when they arrived. Once she was in her room with the door open she had warned them not to go up to the first floor.

I know that you really like Zaba and you must be having the time of your life, but there are other tenants there in an apartment for singles.

I know that I have no power over her and probably she doesn't even read the forum. I was just posting my opinion as a direct message to her just as a stile in writing and not that I'm in fact directing this message to her.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yeah, but now that she has a room for her he can, and I believe that he'll sleep there even more often. What I was talking about wasn't even sleeping but staying around. Twice Esmi had to hide because she was in underwear when they arrived. Once she was in her room with the door open she had warned them not to go up to the first floor.

I know that you really like Zaba and you must be having the time of your life, but there are other tenants there in an apartment for singles.

I know that I have no power over her and probably she doesn't even read the forum. I was just posting my opinion as a direct message to her just as a stile in writing and not that I'm in fact directing this message to her.

It's not a story of liking Zabava or not, it's just a story of logic
Don is pretty much Carla and Yanai's roommate, yet I don't see as much criticism of his presence in the apartment as he is present in the apartment much longer than Zabava's boyfriend is in B1 , yet it prevents Carla or even now the guest from walking naked in the apartment if they want to do so
Why in his case his presence does not bother while Zabava's boyfriend bothers for trivial reasons?

Each adapts to the presence of the other like in all roomates apartments in the world

The only problem you have is that Esmi has to put clothes back on but I don't think it's a real problem for Esmi or Elmira, because anyway whether he's present or not, they're not there all the time naked or in underwear, so it's a non-issue for me 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's not a story of liking Zabava or not, it's just a story of logic
Don is pretty much Carla and Yanai's roommate, yet I don't see as much criticism of his presence in the apartment as he is present in the apartment much longer than Zabava's boyfriend is in B1 , yet it prevents Carla or even now the guest from walking naked in the apartment if they want to do so
Why in his case his presence does not bother while Zabava's boyfriend bothers for trivial reasons?

Each adapts to the presence of the other like in all roomates apartments in the world

The only problem you have is that Esmi has to put clothes back on but I don't think it's a real problem for Esmi or Elmira, because anyway whether he's present or not, they're not there all the time naked or in underwear, so it's a non-issue for me 

The first is easy. I don't watch C&Y so I don't care and most of the time that Don was there with a women C&Y weren't there and when they were they had sex in each room and sometimes even sharing the view.

You must not watch Esmi as much then or my mind is clouded because every time that Esmi is in the apartment and the weather is warm she is in underwear or very small clothes. Last Elmira was about to go to the bathroom in underwear and heard him downstairs and had put some  clothes. Maybe is a coincidence but today and other times she left the apartment few minutes after he arrived.

And then again. It may not be a issue for them because they aren't going to say "Hey Zaba, please don't bring your BF here because I want to walk around the apartment naked. Thanks" (maybe only Radi would say that 🤣) but it is for me and that's why I'm venting my "frustration" and that's all.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

The first is easy. I don't watch C&Y so I don't care and most of the time that Don was there with a women C&Y weren't there and when they were they had sex in each room and sometimes even sharing the view.

You must not watch Esmi as much then or my mind is clouded because every time that Esmi is in the apartment and the weather is warm she is in underwear or very small clothes. Last Elmira was about to go to the bathroom in underwear and heard him downstairs and had put some  clothes. Maybe is a coincidence but today and other times she left the apartment few minutes after he arrived.

And then again. It may not be a issue for them because they aren't going to say "Hey Zaba, please don't bring your BF here because I want to walk around the apartment naked. Thanks" (maybe only Radi would say that 🤣) but it is for me and that's why I'm venting my "frustration" and that's all.

Only, Esmi is not so much in the apartment, winter is just around the corner (not really warm in barcelona either) and Zaba is the only girls with some action in this place. 

So instead of worrying about what you think the do nothing girls would want. Maybe, RLC should think about how to find a replacement for Esmi and all the other do nothing girls. 

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

You should open your eyes on Esmi in this case, because I opened them well, and I often see her wearing clothes, you wouldn't want me to post replay links for you like for the story of the cushion on her bed 😁

I understand your frustration but every time a guy shows up in an apartment, all the evils of the earth are his fault 😁

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

so instead of worrying about what you think the do nothing girls would want. Maybe, RLC should think about how to find a replacement for Esmi and all the other do nothing girls. 

even doing nothing is already doing something 😁

9 minutes ago, moos54 said:

You should open your eyes on Esmi in this case, because I opened them well, and I often see her wearing clothes, you wouldn't want me to post replay links for you like for the story of the cushion on her bed 😁

I understand your frustration but every time a guy shows up in an apartment, all the evils of the earth are his fault 😁

Don't have to. I just reviewed and on quick glance every day I could see Esmi in underwear more times than she was with clothes on. Also she wasn't at home the whole time so it's easy that she is in underwear all the time. 🤣

• Haha 1

So I see now we need to replace these girl's with girl's that spread there legs with dildo show with no emotion just acting like they're are enjoying it, I got it now,

NO I would rather see Esmi with real emotion any day then these replacement repeats do nothing girls we've have had in the past.... When Esmi is at her best she is the best!

And all i here is replace these girl's with who oh the repeats, Be careful what you wish for........

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, RonS said:

So I see now we need to replace these girl's with girl's that spread there legs with dildo show with no emotion just acting like they're are enjoying it, I got it now,

NO I would rather see Esmi with real emotion any day then these replacement repeats do nothing girls we've have had in the past.... When Esmi is at her best she is the best!

And all i here is replace these girl's with who oh the repeats, Be careful what you wish for........

I'm with you my friend! She is beautiful, intriguing and perhaps the truest of all!

But you can easily take some screnshoot so you can see her whenever you want... nothing will change compared to the live broadcast

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

23 minutes ago, RonS said:

I 100% agree with you. But when she's on her lowest she's the worst. If very week was like last week it would be a dream. I hope that she keeps that momentum. She's the best overall when she really wants and not like the others with fake shows. Her Saturday morning was delight to watch. I just wish for more.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

I 100% agree with you. But when she's on her lowest she's the worst. If very week was like last week it would be a dream. I hope that she keeps that momentum. She's the best overall when she really wants and not like the others with fake shows. Her Saturday morning was delight to watch. I just wish for more.

Yep! When she at her best she is delightful to watch in every movement  moment. Stay tuned!!!!