B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

11 minutes ago, tatakos said:

Maybe she lost her old phone.

I hope she finds it...it's not about the device but what she had inside (photos, videos etc.)

It's her old phone. She left last night with it and couldn't find in her purse. She searched everywhere in the apartment and even went out.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i was half right about fritz getting the empty room which shows RLC cannot get any more girls so this is it for the future, the only changes will be moving them to different apts LOL

Are you calling Gypsy Fritz?

2 hours ago, RonS said:

So I see now we need to replace these girl's with girl's that spread there legs with dildo show with no emotion just acting like they're are enjoying it, I got it now,

NO I would rather see Esmi with real emotion any day then these replacement repeats do nothing girls we've have had in the past.... When Esmi is at her best she is the best!

And all i here is replace these girl's with who oh the repeats, Be careful what you wish for........

I don't think anyone said that RLC should be a VHTV clone. 

But you also have to be honest and say that a large part of the girls (including Esmi) is not really ready to give the insight into their private life (with real emotion, etc.)  described by you. They have their private lives off camera and then simply do nothing in the apartments. 

6 minutes ago, Alladino said:

I don't think anyone said that RLC should be a VHTV clone. 

But you also have to be honest and say that a large part of the girls (including Esmi) is not really ready to give the insight into their private life (with real emotion, etc.)  described by you. They have their private lives off camera and then simply do nothing in the apartments. 

That I'll have to disagree. Yes, Esmi never brought any dates home and stuff like that but we could see her true emotions many times. How many time did we saw her talking on the phone with her parents and getting angry about something, or her watching war videos and crying, getting together and laughing, getting drunk to a point to vomit,  flirting around  with Samson and Thor, getting horny by watching a video and many other parts of her life. She even brought in her mother and a close friend. I would say that Esmi is the most real tenant of the current cast.

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

That I'll have to disagree. Yes, Esmi never brought any dates home and stuff like that but we could see her true emotions many times. How many time did we saw her talking on the phone with her parents and getting angry about something, or her watching war videos and crying, getting together and laughing, getting drunk to a point to vomit,  flirting around  with Samson and Thor, getting horny by watching a video and many other parts of her life. She even brought in her mother and a close friend. I would say that Esmi is the most real tenant of the current cast.

all that happened ages ago before she started staying out all day and night, its a shame the timekeeper doesnt keep up with her comings and goings

4 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

What a pair of windbag morons.  I'm surprised each of you have time to type with each others cock in your mouths. Emotions and feelings...take your pussies and fuck of.  

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Yes, that's all well and good, and yet she has set a limit for herself that is not sufficient for a voyeur site. 

As I said, it is important that sex does not only take place somewhere else. Of course I do not mean this silly bullshit show sex, some other girls perfrom, but real sex, with real emotions. 

12 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

all that happened ages ago before she started staying out all day and night, its a shame the timekeeper doesnt keep up with her comings and goings

It was a really bad couple of month for us. hope this month and the next one will be different.