B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

12 minutes ago, Alladino said:

Yes, that's all well and good, and yet she has set a limit for herself that is not sufficient for a voyeur site. 

As I said, it is important that sex does not only take place somewhere else. Of course I do not mean this silly bullshit show sex, some other girls perfrom, but real sex, with real emotions. 

That's true. I agree with you. But look at the rest. All fake shows and sometime we get something real. Like some of Kristy and Monica's bates. Lavi to me is all real but to me sometimes she kinda forces some sex on cam just to have some camera attention. To me even when Esmi prepares something as a show, if she ever did, to fells much more natural than what we see in the other apartments. I'm not saying the she's the only one real, but she's one of them and the most sexy.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, thinga69 said:

The first is easy. I don't watch C&Y so I don't care and most of the time that Don was there with a women C&Y weren't there and when they were they had sex in each room and sometimes even sharing the view.

You must not watch Esmi as much then or my mind is clouded because every time that Esmi is in the apartment and the weather is warm she is in underwear or very small clothes. Last Elmira was about to go to the bathroom in underwear and heard him downstairs and had put some  clothes. Maybe is a coincidence but today and other times she left the apartment few minutes after he arrived.

And then again. It may not be a issue for them because they aren't going to say "Hey Zaba, please don't bring your BF here because I want to walk around the apartment naked. Thanks" (maybe only Radi would say that 🤣) but it is for me and that's why I'm venting my "frustration" and that's all.

It's weird, every time I read this thread there's a different person being blamed for Esmi not doing anything. It's been Loraine, Kristy, Zabava, now it's Zabava's bf. And I'm sure I'm forgetting or missed a few.

She has the biggest & nicest room in the apartment. It has a door. She can close it. Nothing's stopping her from being naked or in her underwear if she wants to be. Elmira sure seems to manage with no problem in a much smaller room.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, timber said:

It's weird, every time I read this thread there's a different person being blamed for Esmi not doing anything. It's been Loraine, Kristy, Zabava, now it's Zabava's bf. And I'm sure I'm forgetting or missed a few.

She has the biggest & nicest room in the apartment. It has a door. She can close it. Nothing's stopping her from being naked or in her underwear if she wants to be. Elmira sure seems to manage with no problem in a much smaller room.

My argument was them, not just Esmi, walking around the apartment and not just that, yoga, workouts etc. Even sunbathing on the balcony they have to be aware. I'm not saying, also, that he shouldn't come, just not be there every day most of the time. Remember  how Kos did only some quick visits and most of the time was when Karol was alone? That was a bit weird but it worked.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

My argument was them, not just Esmi, walking around the apartment and not just that, yoga, workouts etc. Even sunbathing on the balcony they have to be aware. I'm not saying, also, that he shouldn't come, just not be there every day most of the time. Remember  how Kos did only some quick visits and most of the time was when Karol was alone? That was a bit weird but it worked.

he wanted to live in B4 but they moved her before he could claim squatters rights LOL

17 hours ago, Noldus said:

Crazy - I was expecting a girl for her stay #6 🙂

I am not sure which girl you were hoping to take Marlene's old room.

I can think of Anna, Irma or Loraine. Each one of them joined  RLC 5 times in the past. I don't think Anna or Loraine will get along well with Esmi, Zabava & Elmira. and Irma can't rejoin RLC unless the EU waived any previous visa overstays for Ukrainians.  Maybe this girl changed her mind once she knew who are staying at B1. 

My recommendation Noldus is to add Svetiana to your sources. I am sure she will be very reliable and credible source 👍 😉