B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

2 hours ago, Thestarider said:

See the source imageImage result for eyes wide open gifsOMImage result for eyes wide open gifs

OM Goodness " There is something about ESMI " I have said this since day one of her appearance on RLC.... So I challenge all of you members of Camcaps to tell I am wrong ???

WRONG ?....I can't say that.  You have your opinion.  I admit she is a pretty girl, but I have not been impressed with her "openness" for a voyeur site.  

1 hour ago, chuck206 said:

Ha!, she doesn't want to be seen in her bra and panties. She consistently still covers her breasts when she walks past a camera. Poor!

Then you better look again she walked all around the apartment totally nude yesterday kitchen balcony so you must not really watch poor guy, you miss the good parts hahaha....

4 minutes ago, moos54 said:

Who can we blame today on the fact that the girls wear clothes when Fritz is not present for us to put this excuse on his back? 😁🤣

Without him we have the possibility of them walking around or working-out in less clothes or naked, with him there we have no chance. That's what I was talking about. 😉

Did you saw last night that Esmi had to sneak out from the restroom because she was wearing only her lingerie and he was in the kitchen?