B1 - General Topic 2022 #43 (November)

No time and away from forum but when INCREDIBLE THINGS occur , we need to bow down and PAY THE MAXIMUM ever respect to Zabava on providing one of the best ANAL scenes we have seen in the Barcelona apartments … She had early an orgasm riding ( she smiled and boyfriend didn’t seem to realize i think ) and then she got so unbelievably horny , I think after fingering her ass , she found out that she loved the double penetration that she opened her drawer and might have looked for her toy or let’s say wanted to put something there 😏… then , clever boyfriend took the opportunity and FINALLY tasted this magnificent ass in one of greatest anal scenes we have seen since it doesn’t happen often with GOV / singles but we see it in COV / couples … ZABAVA , RESPECT AND KUDOS for the moment . 

Zabava is providing for Esmi and she is responsible for her pay rolls .. no matter  what’s written here , Zabava and boyfriend are one of the most realistic and wonderful real life situations , the way it has started and developed and the talks in English have made really really interesting watching them and understanding so much much more . Zabava , an insecure and not so experienced girl , a girl who is very clever but passive but she has nice ideas and a mouth to speak when she gets the opportunity knowing what’s she’s talking about and not so easy to “ require “ and “ demand “ the moments she’s right , she’s passive at sex but she LOVES riding and she simply likes the guy because he’s showing her / giving her / sharing while outside ( most probably being one of his students in his dance classes ) many nice things which finally made her unlock her full potential in Barcelona . Well done Zabava . 

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, ddhm said:

No time and away from forum but when INCREDIBLE THINGS occur , we need to bow down and PAY THE MAXIMUM ever respect to Zabava on providing one of the best ANAL scenes we have seen in the Barcelona apartments … She had early an orgasm riding ( she smiled and boyfriend didn’t seem to realize i think ) and then she got so unbelievably horny , I think after fingering her ass , she found out that she loved the double penetration that she opened her drawer and might have looked for her toy or let’s say wanted to put something there 😏… then , clever boyfriend took the opportunity and FINALLY tasted this magnificent ass in one of greatest anal scenes we have seen since it doesn’t happen often with GOV / singles but we see it in COV / couples … ZABAVA , RESPECT AND KUDOS for the moment . 

Zabava is providing for Esmi and she is responsible for her pay rolls .. no matter  what’s written here , Zabava and boyfriend are one of the most realistic and wonderful real life situations , the way it has started and developed and the talks in English have made really really interesting watching them and understanding so much much more . Zabava , an insecure and not so experienced girl , a girl who is very clever but passive but she has nice ideas and a mouth to speak when she gets the opportunity knowing what’s she’s talking about and not so easy to “ require “ and “ demand “ the moments she’s right , she’s passive at sex but she LOVES riding and she simply likes the guy because he’s showing her / giving her / sharing while outside ( most probably being one of his students in his dance classes ) many nice things which finally made her unlock her full potential in Barcelona . Well done Zabava . 

smelly-monkey-faint.gif

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Il y a 1 heure, joebirch a dit :

Esmi lives rent free in peoples heads

All she needs to do is to quit her shenanigans and stop her 'once a month bate show' and just behave normally like how one would living normally in an apartment. It is so obvious she is living a 'double life' in and out of the apartment & she is just behaving like how Serafima used to be.

All her 'sexual content' is timed and positioned for the camera angles, she determines what she wants to show the cameras like a fucking camgirl show and this real life? Just a few days ago I was looking at her replay when she was on the bed naked or something & what I felt was I was watching a camgirl being on camera because someone paid for her to be naked like a group show or something.

She needs to stop having the full-on camgirl mentality & stop clocking 'premium shows' when the 'whole idea' of this project is for the girls to live as they would in private. So stop blaming the audience for being unhappy when they see a fake girl trying to be fake.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

6 hours ago, johnny0692 said:

Esmi lying on bed no panties

I just wish Esmi would get in the middle of the bed when she is showing her beautiful natural body, because the light being on the left side of the room at the foot of the bed cast shadows on her.

That's the reason I've always liked her on the left side of the bed, where she used to always sleep and I know she doesn't think about where she is on the bed she is just try to be naturally comfortable.❤️    Always #1 fan

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, ddhm said:

He worked really hard for that anal. Every time they had sex he was fingering it. Well done Fritz. I never thought that you would get that. 👏👏👏

I really don't get it, Zabava was constantly bagged out as a "Do nothing girl", now her & Gypsy are fucking non stop like rabbits & everyone's focus is on how Gypsy is using the place rent free & shouldn't spend so much time there

Super Troopers Smh GIF by Searchlight Pictures

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1