Leora & Paul - Home Activities (2022) #20

Pete1960

17 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The important thing is that they don't cover the cameras.

If as is being reported that they only present night vision situations then to an extent they may as well cover the camera's I would imagine, or are you satisfied to watch in night vision permanently and more to the point would you have signed up originally had it been in night vision only?

Leora's good but she's not that good !

8 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

If as is being reported that they only present night vision situations then to an extent they may as well cover the camera's I would imagine, or are you satisfied to watch in night vision permanently and more to the point would you have signed up originally had it been in night vision only?

Leora's good but she's not that good !

Leora would understand and bring Paul into line.  

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Anode said:

On dit que je critique souvent Paul mais il faut dire aussi qu'il a tendance a en faire a sa tète et de compliquer tout

As I've mentioned in a previous posting, having his desk where it is, so she can't make a move without him noticing, so saying he's complicating things, I would think is another way of saying he's controlling what happens just like he did back in Russia

• Upvote 1

il y a 11 minutes, Newark52 a dit :

Comme je l'ai mentionné dans une publication précédente, avoir son bureau là où il se trouve, donc elle ne peut pas bouger sans qu'il s'en aperçoive, donc dire qu'il complique les choses, je pense que c'est une autre façon de dire qu'il contrôle ce qui se passe comme il est revenu en Russie

Entièrement d'accord avec toi Newark52