B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

10 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...he brushed his hand across her arse. And ,obviously that means they're having a mad passionate affair? 😏

From his behaviour, when I've seen him, my guess is that he's gay...

Of course that doesn't mean anything more than he paints his nails, dresses in drag and does womens hair... Says nothing at all about his sexuality...

• Haha 2

On the whole. this is a pretty good party. It feels real, as in the guests are acting like the cams aren't there...OK, there's nothing wild going on...but it's a normal party so far...what I much prefer watching. There are so many guest that there's always someone we can follow..

6 minutes ago, philo said:

You say he "brushed" her ass...? I trust the viewers to determine which one of us is lying.

He didn't grabbed her ass, to "grab" he needed to close his hands, he just passed his hand over her ass and maybe on her pussy before.

• Upvote 1

It is good to see Radi again.  I think Taylor invited her. It would be nice if Radi brought Cecilia with her. 

It is also good to see Carlos & Claire again. I am sure they were invited by Taylor too because they are good friends. By seeing Carlos & Claire, raises the question: why they are back in Barcelona, are they on vacation? or they are going to move to Barcelona ?

• Sad 1

Just now, badboylovesgirls said:

It is good to see Radi again.  I think Taylor invited her. It would be nice if Radi brought Cecilia with her. 

It is also good to see Carlos & Claire again. I am sure they were invited by Taylor too because they are good friends. By seeing Carlos & Claire, raises the question: why they are back in Barcelona, are they on vacation? or they are going to move to Barcelona ?

Radi is always with C&C and the couple is living in Barcelona since the beginning of the year IIRC.

6 minutes ago, philo said:

You say he "brushed" her ass...? I trust the viewers to determine which one of us is lying.

Ok, he squeezed a cheek, but he's gay anyway, so what the fuck...

But carry on with your fantasy theories Phil, if it makes your world go round...😁

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, philo said:

It looks like Radi may have left the party. I would trade her in for Kristy any day of the week.

I was very surprised to see Radi there, I didn't think she knew anybody currently in B4. I would like to know who invited Radi and it could mean we see her coming back once in a while for a visit. It's nice to see her looking well and she seems happy.

3 hours ago, costa049 said:

So a multicultural party we have again. Russian, English, Spanish and Italian there. Interesting. And good to see Martina and Alberto there again with their friends. 🙂

Alberto is with Martina?

This is key information.  This is one of the best things to see if you believe Martina and Alberto are a true couple. 

Why don't the Saint Martina crowd point this out.   Me thinks they would rather destroy anyone who points out something Martina does that is sexy and perhaps slutty.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

I was very surprised to see Radi there, I didn't think she knew anybody currently in B4. I would like to know who invited Radi and it could mean we see her coming back once in a while for a visit. It's nice to see her looking well and she seems happy.

She did shows with Kristy and Alana.