B4 - General Topic 2022 #64 (November)

22 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Yes...he brushed his hand across her arse. And ,obviously that means they're having a mad passionate affair? 😏

From his behaviour, when I've seen him, my guess is that he's gay...

sure ...a gay guy who lingers all over her body, sucks her titty full on ...hands all over her ( and vice versa ...even tonight ... not even bi .. and besides Martina could turn a gay guy straight !

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Mark Thompson said:

sure ...a gay guy who lingers all over her body, sucks her titty full on ...hands all over her ( and vice versa ...even tonight ... not even bi .. and besides Martina could turn a gay guy straight !

You listen to Philo too much my friend...

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JenniferMom said:

Alberto is with Martina?

This is key information.  This is one of the best things to see if you believe Martina and Alberto are a true couple. 

Why don't the Saint Martina crowd point this out.   Me thinks they would rather destroy anyone who points out something Martina does that is sexy and perhaps slutty.

Alberto isn't with her.

And no one believes that Martina is a saint, they just don't believe that she's fucking somebody every time she's not in view of the camera.

• Upvote 4

12 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

Radi is always with C&C and the couple is living in Barcelona since the beginning of the year IIRC.

I know that Radi is good friend of Claire & Carlos since the beginning of their participation on RLC. Carlos & Claire were in Poland on VHTV until early April or so. 

It seems that you know a lot of information which I am not sure about the source. So, I have a question for you. How did Lilith and Radi know each other? Have they met before? because my belief is that Radi referred Lilith to RLC and consequently Lilith brought Tani.  

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

You listen to Philo too much my friend...

I LISTEN TO NO ONE..... Martina is a proven cheater ... I saw the whole video of the "affection" and closeness on so many times last B7 party ... 

I would venture you others are naive to those facts ....doing hair and nail polish do not a gay make and determine sexuality ...could be straight but fashionable  or bi or tri sexual .... he was all over her last party we saw... hand on ass is continued  affection... um no one else grabbed her ass ...  so you guys fabricate what you think ...I go on what I see... yes I speculate but inthat hopeful way that an affair is possible  and with Martinas lhistory as a proven cheater  ( regardless of Alberto's part in this )  we can only wait and see 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Ash1 said:

Alberto isn't with her.

And no one believes that Martina is a saint, they just don't believe that she's fucking somebody every time she's not in view of the camera.

no one said she was fucking anyone ...there just is this resistance to the possibility of her fooling around with Disco Boy 

Kristy and her guy guest. It seems that after the earlier bedroom caressing, the two have separated. Both are at the party, but no longer side by side. Kristy with the girls in the living room, and the guy hanging with the guys in the kitchen.

2 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

I LISTEN TO NO ONE..... Martina is a proven cheater ... I saw the whole video of the "affection" and closeness on so many times last B7 party ... 

I would venture you others are naive to those facts ....doing hair and nail polish do not a gay make and determine sexuality ...could be straight but fashionable  or bi or tri sexual .... he was all over her last party we saw... hand on ass is continued  affection... um no one else grabbed her ass ...  so you guys fabricate what you think ...I go on what I see... yes I speculate but inthat hopeful way that an affair is possible  and with Martinas lhistory as a proven cheater  ( regardless of Alberto's part in this )  we can only wait and see 

OK

• Haha 1

Just now, chuck206 said:

Kristy and her guy guest. It seems that after the earlier bedroom caressing, the two have separated. Both are at the party, but no longer side by side. Kristy with the girls in the living room, and the guy hanging with the guys in the kitchen.

Something happened (cams is not for the guy?), or Kristy wants to party

and then ...